Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962
Luckiest guy alive.....

Thread: Luckiest guy alive.....

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS

Re: Luckiest guy alive.....

Quote Originally Posted by Lifted79CJ7
    http://www.ifsja.org/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=029453

http://www.ifsja.org/ubb/ultimatebb....3;t=029442;p=1
    Holly CRAP!!! An 88 Waggie body off de-restoration (destruction)!!!! No body lift for me - ON ANYTHING!!!

Here's some pics of MY 88 Waggie by the way!! To restore or part out??? Missing engine (have a 360 in the build process), tranny, transfer (but the lever is still there for the QT!), side-view mirrors and the interior could use some "freshing up" other than that, it's almost complete!!

The WAG!

Just a little rust and lift gate repairs ...

Passenger Dash (the grill is on the right)

Drivers inside - seats are TOAST!!

Passenger Rocker

Driver side frame
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

it took me a while to figure out where the engine went to. Spotted it on the other side of the body from the frame....

I had a set of those super sport HT wal-mart special mud tires on my full size bronco. Pretty scary squishy tred on em' when the're new. Maybe it was worse with the bronco cause it was more of a square wheelbase, but I wouldn't buy another set. I didn't see what initally caused the incident, but I'm sure those tires didn't help the situation any.

I say part it out! I at least know a great home for that mint front bumper! Glad to hear you got the title thing worked out finally!

Anyone have a waggy front bumper like this one that they want to part with? I need one BAAAAAAAAAD!
    Jack

Quote Originally Posted by Soylent_Green
    I didn't see what initally caused the incident, but I'm sure those tires didn't help the situation any.
    I didn't either. Another thread said he got clipped from behind and sent into a spin, shich sent him into the ditch. But still ALL the (3") body lift bolts sheared off - guess I can't blame them, but just another reason I'm not putting a BL on any of my Jeeps.

Mud
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

I agree on the BL thing.

A) They aren't as safe as the factory design.
    B) They are uglier than snot!!

My .02
    Jack