Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962
EAST COAST invasion of the full size jeeps Who is going??? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: EAST COAST invasion of the full size jeeps Who is going???

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS jeepsr4ever's Avatar
    Mud you ready?? I am packing and leaving tomorrow. I have a little business in NC and will be in Uwharrie friday morning.
    [COLOR=#000000]
    Featuring www.StarLabCNC.com[/URL] for CNC plasma machines
    1-651-433-3689 TOLL FREE 1-855-433-3689

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    Mud/MC - can you PM directions to where you are goint to be at? I am thinking about coming down and crashing one of y'alls camps for friday and saturday night before I continue on to Atlanta Sunday....

Of course I'll bring the beer and food!!

I can't wait to wheel the civic!

Quote Originally Posted by jeepsr4ever
    Mud you ready?? I am packing and leaving tomorrow. I have a little business in NC and will be in Uwharrie friday morning.
    DAMN STRAIGHT I'm ready!!! I've got business in NC also so I'm thinking I'll be there Thurs noight or EARLLLLLLYYY Friday to get a good camping spot. I'm bringing 2 tents this year - just in case
    Already started gett'n dry wood in the truck - what are you NOT bringing that I need to provide you (as in the tent, (warmer) sleeping bags, wooosy air matress, grill ...)?
    I have 4 GMRS radios as well.

Jack - IFSJ link to the info You need me to bring any camping gear 4 U?

Thanks to BJ's Off Road for being the host and sponsor =D>
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

I have a bed in the back of my ZJ so I will be fine there. I will have grillable meat so bring the grill and I will also be bringing all sorts of goodies from MN dairy farmers...and some secret sauce My stupid camera stopped working so you may have to take all the pics this year Pat.
    [COLOR=#000000]

I have a bed in the back of my ZJ so I will be fine there. I will have grillable meat so bring the grill and I will also be bringing all sorts of goodies from MN dairy farmers...and some secret sauce My stupid camera stopped working so you may have to take all the pics this year Pat.
    Hope you were able to finalize the CD before it died.
    Laptop, camera, extra digi-card, extra batteries, a few blank CD's, power inverter for the truck to run/charge them Might even bring a couple DVD's
    I hope one of them 'Dairy Farmers' has made my oil pan

Pat
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Yes you have a choice you can either have it this weekend uncoated or next week I can ship it coated
    [COLOR=#000000]

Yes you have a choice you can either have it this weekend uncoated or next week I can ship it coated
    Uncoated is fine - it's gunna get painted AMC blue anyway - so just bring anotehr CJ7 air cleaner knob- I'm going to use them for the windshield hold downs They'll fit nicely behind the roll cage bar
    Or - a couple heavy duty drives shafts for the CJ, I'll pay ya for'm
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE