Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Engine rebuilders book?

SA has heaps of ........

Mudrat >> SA has heaps of Specific Automotive magazines, i have a few of them ( Engine blue printing , Auto electrical, body/sheetmetal fabrication , Hi-po ford V8's , Chev bowtie blue printing , etc ) , they are made in your world - USA . will get the author's name & submit it here. Good auto motive book shops have them, theres another brand similar to it too. they may even have a Hi-Po Amc book , have to check.

actually Hp Books....

went and checked a couple auto books i have and funnly most of them are are from a company called "HP books", the engine blueprinting one i has is an SA tho- these books come in handy when i am not sure about something that i am working on , so i will revert back to them .

Also magazines can bet great " Engine masters " ,"ZOOM" , especially on information of New technology. I aslo find some magazines on smaller engines ( rotarys , fours , bikes , etc ) can be very beneficial. I always look for the "Tech atricles " or the "how to do" sections !

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS

Re: actually Hp Books....

Quote Originally Posted by FSJer
    went and checked a couple auto books i have and funnly most of them are are from a company called "HP books", the engine blueprinting one i has is an SA tho- these books come in handy when i am not sure about something that i am working on , so i will revert back to them.
    OK, I have several HP Books also. Even an old OLD Holley book I used when I droped that 327 SBC in my 75 CJ5 (bored, balanced and built!) I think they are also the company that produced some of my welding and sheetmetal working books

Thanks
    Pat
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE