Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
'79 jeep cherokee $2000

Thread: '79 jeep cherokee $2000

'79 jeep cherokee $2000

Run s and drives, needs minor details to be finished, 2 door, 360, th400, 35's. I was going to use it as my tow vehicle, but now that we are trying buy another house, I don't have time nor funds to finish it. It has a part time conversion in the t-case, along with low range, warn hubs, disc brakes in the rear, 4bbl, flowmaster, has the factory tow package, air and cruise. I was told when I bought it, that the air and cruise would work if "tweaked", I haven't had time to really look into it. I also have a few sets of wheels to go with it, A set of 4 aluminum 15x10 w/35's, A 35 on a steel wheel for the spare. Also a set of four 16x7 with 235/75, and a set of the factory steel 15x7-8?.
    Asking $2000 price is negotiable
    J10on4ds@sbcglobal.net
    Josh
    J-10 on 39.5's 460, 203&205, Dana 60's F&R
    99 T/A LS1, 6 spd
    2003 SV1000 full yosh, geared, power commander
    97 TJ 4.0L 5 spd, stock, for now
    97 Yamaha Warrior, bolt ons

Here are a few pics

99 T/A LS1, 6 spd

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    Quote Originally Posted by j10on4ds
    Here are a few pics
    Who did the paint? No badging or logos???
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Badges, we don't need no stinkin' badges.

Let me explain, I painted this. Let me elaborate a little, like I have explained earlier;

When I bought the chief it was painted, but not very well, the roof rack was leaking, and it was starting to rust under the paint. So after a lot of sanding and blasting, I had my wife choose a color and then we painted it. I have the roof rack and all of the badging, (I was originally planning on re-installing the badges) I just don't have time, or money to finish.

The factory mirrors suck for towing so they were removed also, along with anything else, that was not to my liking. The mirrors were going to be replaced with something decent, as well as the antenna, and roof rack
    The rear bumper is not finished either but like I said above.... Its not finished.
    This was going to be my tow vehicle, and my J-10 will be durabaked kubota orange.

BTW it was a wide track and all of the fenders were in perfect shape when I cut them off.
    99 T/A LS1, 6 spd