Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Kick boxing...

Thread: Kick boxing...

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS

Kick boxing...

Went to a kick boxing event last night and man was it fun! I have never been to one before, but they kicked some serious butt! They had all weight classes - even chicks! Talk about some girls who could beat my arse! IT was amazing how many out of shape/flabbing looking guys were fight, and then there were some that had like 2% body fat! And did I mention the girls? Oh my god - I found out where strippers like to go on their days off!! Anywho, it was brutal and I loved it!! Thank you Atlanta for being soo fun!!

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS jeepsr4ever's Avatar
    Did you flex for the girlies?
    [COLOR=#000000]
    Featuring www.StarLabCNC.com[/URL] for CNC plasma machines
    1-651-433-3689 TOLL FREE 1-855-433-3689

I have a friend of mine whos wife used to do that. She could kick most guys butts. They didn't have a weight class for her small size so she had to fight with the guys, held her own and won every time.
    It's not that I am afraid to die....
    It's just that I don't want to be there when it happens -Anon
    Pics of Jeeps