Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: We were down :(

highs in the upper 80's lows in the 70's and raining like a sonmobich...

but u sound like ur in fl in the 90 and all...

Frank Drose

80 CJ5 on tons and propane.
    93 YJ
    49 cj3A welded rear and 31's
    55 & 57 willy's pickup one day build
    75 scout 304, auto

http://top4x4sites.com/cgi-bin/arp/rankem.cgi?id=MCfrom

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    Heck, it's that way in Charleston right now too. Hi's mid 90's rain every afternoon (ask me - I left the windows open 'a crack' and the center console got wet )
    Watched the 'opening the bridge fireworks' last night on TV 'cause I didn't want to buy a $20 ticket for a good spot and then spend 3 hours to get back to the hotel.
    Pat
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Quote Originally Posted by Mudrat
    Heck, it's that way in Charleston right now too. Hi's mid 90's rain every afternoon (ask me - I left the windows open 'a crack' and the center console got wet )
    Watched the 'opening the bridge fireworks' last night on TV 'cause I didn't want to buy a $20 ticket for a good spot and then spend 3 hours to get back to the hotel.
    Pat
    whats up Pat... hope everything is good... ha ha ha u said "crack"

voted again
    Frank Drose

80 CJ5 on tons and propane.
    93 YJ
    49 cj3A welded rear and 31's
    55 & 57 willy's pickup one day build
    75 scout 304, auto

http://top4x4sites.com/cgi-bin/arp/rankem.cgi?id=MCfrom

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    Quote Originally Posted by cj5 buggy
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudrat
    Pat
    whats up Pat... hope everything is good... ha ha ha u said "crack"

voted again
    Yah, wuddn't much - but the rain came sideways!!! Today during a brief lightening whacked a tree about 200 yards from the window. One of the guys sitt'n there had his hair stand up!!! You can pretty much figure about 3PM it rains like hell then the sun comes out just to bump the humidity

Pat
    p.s Ivoted too ... 23 w/70 votes - common y'all!!!
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE