Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cylinder head ID?

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    Quote Originally Posted by 1970artcarrjavelin
    Yeah I made it to the show, I got there late on sat though. I never even unloaded the car off the trailer when I got there. here is a link to some before pics of my car

http://www.streetcarforums.com/showt...threadid=28441

here are a few after pics

http://www.streetcarforums.com/showt...threadid=29000
    You've got a really sweet ride there - but you need to get rid of that 'one_fast_camaro' crap though and go with the original muscle car. The Jav's set the pace and the bar on the muscle car scene. Be proud of it =D> Besides, it'll run the crap out of any Camero =D>

OH and keep the 8-track in a box if you replace it. If / when you are ever foolish enough to sell it, the original parts and receipts (and stickers) will bump the collectors value $5-10 grand!!! ( I work with an antique car buff that does this as a "hobby")

Pat
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Quote Originally Posted by Mudrat
    Yeah I made it to the show, I got there late on sat though. I never even unloaded the car off the trailer when I got there. here is a link to some before pics of my car

http://www.streetcarforums.com/showt...threadid=28441

here are a few after pics

http://www.streetcarforums.com/showt...threadid=29000
    You've got a really sweet ride there - but you need to get rid of that 'one_fast_camaro' crap though and go with the original muscle car. The Jav's set the pace and the bar on the muscle car scene. Be proud of it =D> Besides, it'll run the crap out of any Camero =D>

OH and keep the 8-track in a box if you replace it. If / when you are ever foolish enough to sell it, the original parts and receipts (and stickers) will bump the collectors value $5-10 grand!!! ( I work with an antique car buff that does this as a "hobby")

Pat

I fully intend to keep this car and bring the engine back to life in a more pump gas friendly version however. But about my camaro, if you look around at that site, it is dominated by the mustang guys, most of them are a good bit slower than my camaro. I think I have the best of both worlds now, a very fast racecar and a very fast soon to be hitting the streets again javelin, my wife just doesn't like the loss of her spot in the garage(LOL).I love all the older cars though except the coupe mustangs and the early baracudas there isn't alot you can do for them.

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    I fully intend to keep this car and bring the engine back to life in a more pump gas friendly version however. But about my camaro, if you look around at that site, it is dominated by the mustang guys, most of them are a good bit slower than my camaro. I think I have the best of both worlds now, a very fast racecar and a very fast soon to be hitting the streets again javelin, my wife just doesn't like the loss of her spot in the garage(LOL).I love all the older cars though except the coupe mustangs and the early baracudas there isn't alot you can do for them.
    Glad to hear your going to keep the classic, and you LIKE the classics And I suppose I'll have to give you credit for your screen name here =D>
    She is a beauty and congrats again 1970artcarrjavelin
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE