Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Main stud girdle for AMC V-8 - Page 5
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Main stud girdle for AMC V-8

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    Quote Originally Posted by fuzz401
    1-800-help me
    You get a new phone number?? That's not the one I have on speed dial
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Thank you from BT ULTRA TECH MASTER!!!
    I'm guessing you put it on speed dial because,
    1. no matter how bad the work session in the shop goes, you will always have at least one digit rigid enough to push the button.

2. They know your caller id and you have call back fast and often to fool them?
    "A man's got to know his limitation's"

Dirty Harry.

Thank you from BT Tech Master Bulltear Forum
    caller Id = MudRat

best ever 11.669 @ 112.33 mph in 1/4 mile on 33 x 10.50 slicks and 4" lift / 7.358 @ 93.03 mph in the 1/8 mile

Atually, he's the one that answers the phone when I have a problem I can't "engineer". Voice mails don't help much when in desperate need
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

So whatever became of the stud girdle? :) Too late for the 360 I'm building now, but I do have another one lying around that
    could prove interesting.

Also, would the main studs available be tall enough to accommodate the girdle?

Thanks!

Steve

Thank you from BT ULTRA TECH MASTER!!!
    ohhh I am so glad someone bumped this topic..!! I had forgotten the sad state of misery our Brother 'Rat was in we last left this story..Ummm So Brer 'Rat.. was the hole too big? too Small? or just right and of center..

As he ducks below cover giggling uncrontrollably
    "A man's got to know his limitation's"

Dirty Harry.

Quote Originally Posted by Goose
    ohhh I am so glad someone bumped this topic..!! I had forgotten the sad state of misery our Brother 'Rat was in we last left this story..Ummm So Brer 'Rat.. was the hole too big? too Small? or just right and of center..

As he ducks below cover giggling uncrontrollably
    Actually it turned out pretty good!! And, I would have pics if the freak'n camera would work

But what does all this have to do with javsst wearing a girdle??
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Hey! How's you know I gained some weight?

Quote Originally Posted by javsst
    Hey! How's you know I gained some weight?
    Was easy ...
    So whatever became of the stud girdle? :) Too late for the 360 I'm carrying around now, ...

Seriously, ar you looking for another 360 or building the 401??
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Thank you from BT Jedi gear head
    So whatever became of the stud girdle? :) Too late for the 360 I'm building now, but I do have another one lying around that
    could prove interesting.

Also, would the main studs available be tall enough to accommodate the girdle?

Thanks!

Steve
    Contact a fellow named Larry Keoman on the AMC forum.com he's out of Oregon, sells and makes AMC girdles.
    Phone 541-973-7449

MC's too busy makin' my timing cover

ARP AMC head studs work.

Jeff
    1979 Jeep CJ-7 401 AMC, GMC 6-71 Blower 10% overdrive, Bugcatcher with electronic fuel injection and a little N2O for fun, all self built. (this supercharger stuff is easy)