Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962
$7.00/Gallon Gas in Atlanta!! - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: $7.00/Gallon Gas in Atlanta!!

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS jeepsr4ever's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lifted79CJ7
    My girlfriend thinks I'm crazy .

But Jack I thought you were.............

Single
    [COLOR=#000000]
    Featuring www.StarLabCNC.com[/URL] for CNC plasma machines
    1-651-433-3689 TOLL FREE 1-855-433-3689

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS jeepsr4ever's Avatar
    hahaha what the......
    [COLOR=#000000]
    Featuring www.StarLabCNC.com[/URL] for CNC plasma machines
    1-651-433-3689 TOLL FREE 1-855-433-3689

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    MRE's , aren't they yummy give me c-rations anyday
    83 eagle (r.i.p.)
    85 gl1200 gold wing LTD pilot
    1999 gl1500C valkyrie(plain gold wing)
    1994 jeep grand cherokee limited pilot
    McDonnell Douglas c-17 mechanic
    corrupting people since 1962

Yeah, but you can't get C's any more - so I have 3 cases of MREs. Also have some Nalgene botles with the water purifiers in them - may think about getting more filters after seeing the mess in NO.

Another thing, the press calls any shot heard a 'sniper'. If you saw Gen Honour on Fox today he asked point blank on camera, "Why does the press call every gun shot a sniper? What proof do you have? A dead body? We have snipers in Iraq, show me the proof it's a sniper and not a crackpot!" Gotta love a level head

And one more thing [rant] WTF is up with gas prices??? (besides the price?) On O'Reilly last night he showed the profit reports from the top 6 oil companies a TRILLION dollars profit LAST FREAK'N QUARTER!! Not a year, last QUARTER 3 frigg'n months they pulled down a TRIllion bucks out of us!!! [/rant]

I need to get to bed
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

i need a joint
    83 eagle (r.i.p.)
    85 gl1200 gold wing LTD pilot
    1999 gl1500C valkyrie(plain gold wing)
    1994 jeep grand cherokee limited pilot
    McDonnell Douglas c-17 mechanic
    corrupting people since 1962

Amen my brotha Pat, Amen!! Tell it like it is!!!

Thank you from BT ULTRA TECH MASTER!!!
    Goose+Stupidity=RANT..

Isn't it obscene? all that money in profit and we are supposed feel OK with the fact that they slide us the high hard one every time a Yak in Mongolia farts, or some pinhead comes up with some screwey prediction and buys futures.

There are whole days I manage not to get pissed off about things like this..This isn't one of them. You all know how this happens to us right? Oh is that quiet voice out there in the back row one of the awakening sleepers?? It works like this.. Start with Greedy Politicians add a large helping of well fed slow witted APATHETIC citizens, Throw in a smattering of overdressed Self important, Indulgent empty headed activist types who are trying to compensate for their fearfull frightned empty existance by making you and I bow to thier will. and poof you get this mess, a Bloated federal government involved in EVERY facet of your day to day life (usually in an inept obstructive way). the elected officials act like a Cage full of Chimps when you throw one bannana in. screeching and pointing fingers at each other in a needles attempt to fix blame for the failures on the other guy. (why bother most of the citizens are to busy to notice or care anyway).. I gotta stop or my head will explode.. where is my duct tape and my blankie..
    "A man's got to know his limitation's"

Dirty Harry.

Quote Originally Posted by Goose
    where is my duct tape and my blankie..

Quote Originally Posted by Goose
    Goose+Stupidity=RANT..

Isn't it obscene? all that money in profit and we are supposed feel OK with the fact that they slide us the high hard one every time a Yak in Mongolia farts, or some pinhead comes up with some screwey prediction and buys futures.

There are whole days I manage not to get pissed off about things like this..This isn't one of them. You all know how this happens to us right? Oh is that quiet voice out there in the back row one of the awakening sleepers?? It works like this.. Start with Greedy Politicians add a large helping of well fed slow witted APATHETIC citizens, Throw in a smattering of overdressed Self important, Indulgent empty headed activist types who are trying to compensate for their fearfull frightned empty existance by making you and I bow to thier will. and poof you get this mess, a Bloated federal government involved in EVERY facet of your day to day life (usually in an inept obstructive way). the elected officials act like a Cage full of Chimps when you throw one bannana in. screeching and pointing fingers at each other in a needles attempt to fix blame for the failures on the other guy. (why bother most of the citizens are to busy to notice or care anyway).. I gotta stop or my head will explode.. where is my duct tape and my blankie..
    Bread and circuses, friend
    1969 Rebel 401 TH400
    1978 J10 401, QT
    1978 Wag 401 QT
    1973 Javelin AMX in pieces.