Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
My 99 TJ (Rosie Torque)

Thread: My 99 TJ (Rosie Torque)

My 99 TJ (Rosie Torque)

well I can't seem to up load a pic-o-my rig so here you go.

I know its stll in the early stages of being built but, all Jeeps are a work in progress.

http://www.kcjeepclub.org/4images/de...?image_id=3255

the little one next to the tire is my niece

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    NICE!!! Sweet pic !! I like your wheelsgives perspective to your niece too
    OBTW, looks like KC Jeeps doesn't alow off site linking ... that's why you can't just link to it.
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS jeepsr4ever's Avatar
    She looks mild but thats ok you wheel it hard. We have a guy here in town who just did spring spacers and 32's and wheels the crap out of his stock tj 4cyl. very cool
    [COLOR=#000000]
    Featuring www.StarLabCNC.com[/URL] for CNC plasma machines
    1-651-433-3689 TOLL FREE 1-855-433-3689

Quote Originally Posted by Mudrat
    NICE!!! Sweet pic !! I like your wheelsgives perspective to your niece too
    OBTW, looks like KC Jeeps doesn't alow off site linking ... that's why you can't just link to it.

I did not know that, hmmm I'll inquire...

Quote Originally Posted by jeepsr4ever
    She looks mild but thats ok you wheel it hard. We have a guy here in town who just did spring spacers and 32's and wheels the crap out of his stock tj 4cyl. very cool

I have to use it as a daily driver, and its still under warrenty, so I can not do much till it's out of warrenty, plus my wife wants to wait till the baby is born before we raise it up so she can still get in and out.

Quote Originally Posted by youdidwhat
    I have to use it as a daily driver, and its still under warrenty, so I can not do much till it's out of warrenty, plus my wife wants to wait till the baby is born before we raise it up so she can still get in and out.
    LIFT IT!!! "Fat Chicks Can't Jump" Oh, soorrrrrryy J/K wrong board to quote that We had an XJ when #1 was born - wife totalled it. Had and XJ when #2 was born - wife totalled it
    So I figured either no more XJ's = no more kids, or no more kids means no more totalled Jeeps. Seems both trains of thought worked - No XJ' No more kids, AND No totalled trucks

Chance favors a twisted mind
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

its all good, when she is not pregnant the wife is one of those 34-28-36
    5'10' hotties. Nice curves and a great view from behind

on another note, I bought the TJ last year and this year we got an XJ, a week later the wife calls me at work to tell me she was pregnant.

I hope we do not have the same problem you did

Ohh and here are some new pic's of Rosie..

http://www.kcjeepclub.org/4images/de...?image_id=3540

http://www.kcjeepclub.org/4images/de...?image_id=3541

http://www.kcjeepclub.org/4images/de...?image_id=3508

She is one of the smaller Jeeps in the club but, people love to follow me cause Rosie is a beast at heart.

I'm bumm'n dude I was hoping 'Rosey' was your better half and that first caption "Rosey in the mud" got my heart pump'n

J/K Where were you wheeling in that kinda mud??

Pat
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Quote Originally Posted by Mudrat
    I'm bumm'n dude I was hoping 'Rosey' was your better half and that first caption "Rosey in the mud" got my heart pump'n

J/K Where were you wheeling in that kinda mud??

Pat

Those pics are near Manhattan Kansas. at a place called Tuttle Off Road Park. the place was in one of the four wheeler mags a month or so back.
    We also run at KSRocks near Fort Scott and MOBI, Disney OK., Fulton Mo.,
    Cassville Mo., a couple others.

If you are ever comming to KC you should let me know and we can set up a pop-up run to one of the semi local places..