Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962
My 85, 86, 87 K5 Blazer lol

Thread: My 85, 86, 87 K5 Blazer lol

My 85, 86, 87 K5 Blazer lol

It's all the above years mixed and matched.. I run a 454ci (currently being rebuilt and upgraded) It's got 6" Sus. lift and sits on 42" swampers.
    The rear is a 14 bolt Full Floater lincolin locked, the front is my weaklink with a 10 bolt 8 lug axle shaft eater. Both have 3:73 gear ( I know, Gears will be upgraded after motor). The rear also has Firestone Airbags off of a Semi Trailer for stability..works pretty well too. She's a fun rig and allows me to take my family with me, Wife and three boys. We wheel every Sunday at the Mounds ORV park in Mt. Morris Michigan..
    These pics are from the mounds...when I still had the 38" swampers on.

"A mudders job is never done"

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    Neat - so what came out of what years???
    MUDrat
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS jeepsr4ever's Avatar
    Thats the strange thing about fullsize ...you can put big tires on them and the same size on a little jeep ad the jeep looks bigger

Anyways it looks worthy no doubt...reminds me of my neighbors burban on 38's...that was a fun truck
    [COLOR=#000000]
    Featuring www.StarLabCNC.com[/URL] for CNC plasma machines
    1-651-433-3689 TOLL FREE 1-855-433-3689

Quote Originally Posted by jeepsr4ever
    Anyways it looks worthy no doubt...reminds me of my neighbors burban on 38's...that was a fun truck
    Shush!!! DON'T say that - Gigi will want'm on her 'Burbon
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

You can do it!! And a SAS and some lockers and some lights and a winch and.....

Quote Originally Posted by Lifted79CJ7
    You can do it!! And a SAS and some lockers and some lights and a winch and.....
    Oh I know I CAN do it, you going to give me the $$$$ ? I can't even a ford a tranny & axle for my Jeep right now
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Pat, did you run off and join the Jack Brunson financial institution? Man, you should sell off that other set of axles you have (the original set with the purdy discs all the way around) and you should be able to build a nice rear dana 60!

Quote Originally Posted by Lifted79CJ7
    Man, you should sell off that other set of axles you have (the original set with the purdy discs all the way around) and you should be able to build a nice rear dana 60!
    Actually I was thinking of putting those under Erins Jeep - get rid of that POS vacuum junk up front and with 3.73's (and the other D300) should work well with her 33's.
    Now the 44's I have under the waggie is another story
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE