Man, I love Atanta!! I haven't gotten this many good deals, ever!! I went to this sale yesterday. It was a warehouse just filled with anything and everything you could imagine! I picked up a Hood, Tailgate, and a set of rear TJ flairs for only $110!! Talk about scratch and dent, some of these scratches were sooo small, it was ridiculous! I wanted to pick up a windshield frame as well, but wasn't too sure what the bank account looked like, so I had to take it easy. They just had pallets and pallets of body parts, speedometers, sound bars, hell, anything that Omix Ada makes!! They said that this was just a leftover warehouse and was years of stuff that they have collected. Anywho, I'm in Nashville today celebrating turning 30 with the fam, but I'll snap some pics tonight.

Oh, and speaking of good deals, I picked up a miniDV camcorder with an extra battery and carry case all for well under $300. Oh, and for my my b-day I got a new digital camera, so Mudrat you don't have to look at my crappy camera phone pics anymore!! Sooo many toys and soo little time!!! WOOT!