Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Bargin Shopping... - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Bargin Shopping...

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    Man, I love Atanta!! I haven't gotten this many good deals, ever!! I went to this sale yesterday. It was a warehouse just filled with anything and everything you could imagine! I picked up a Hood, Tailgate, and a set of rear TJ flairs for only $110!! Talk about scratch and dent, some of these scratches were sooo small, it was ridiculous! I wanted to pick up a windshield frame as well, but wasn't too sure what the bank account looked like, so I had to take it easy. They just had pallets and pallets of body parts, speedometers, sound bars, hell, anything that Omix Ada makes!! They said that this was just a leftover warehouse and was years of stuff that they have collected. Anywho, I'm in Nashville today celebrating turning 30 with the fam, but I'll snap some pics tonight.

Oh, and speaking of good deals, I picked up a miniDV camcorder with an extra battery and carry case all for well under $300. Oh, and for my my b-day I got a new digital camera, so Mudrat you don't have to look at my crappy camera phone pics anymore!! Sooo many toys and soo little time!!! WOOT!

Quote Originally Posted by Lifted79CJ7
    Man, I love Atanta!! I haven't gotten this many good deals, ever!! I went to this sale yesterday. It was a warehouse just filled with anything and everything you could imagine! I picked up a Hood, Tailgate, and a set of rear TJ flairs for only $110!! Talk about scratch and dent, some of these scratches were sooo small, it was ridiculous! I wanted to pick up a windshield frame as well, but wasn't too sure what the bank account looked like, so I had to take it easy. They just had pallets and pallets of body parts, speedometers, sound bars, hell, anything that Omix Ada makes!! They said that this was just a leftover warehouse and was years of stuff that they have collected. Anywho, I'm in Nashville today celebrating turning 30 with the fam, but I'll snap some pics tonight. WOOT!
    Cool beans dude! Wish you woulda told me about the 'scratch and dent' sooner - I still need a few things - like a fuel sender for the YJ, a top for the CJ, stuff for the 360 coversion Woulda send you the coinage ...

Lets see them PICS!!!!

pat
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS jeepsr4ever's Avatar
    Geez Jack if my brother just wasnt getting married
    [COLOR=#000000]
    Featuring www.StarLabCNC.com[/URL] for CNC plasma machines
    1-651-433-3689 TOLL FREE 1-855-433-3689

Quote Originally Posted by Mudrat
    Cool beans dude! Wish you woulda told me about the 'scratch and dent' sooner - I still need a few things - like a fuel sender for the YJ, a top for the CJ, stuff for the 360 coversion Woulda send you the coinage ...

Lets see them PICS!!!!

pat
    To be honest it didn't originally sound like it was gonna be that big, and I got there really late (3:30pm), so a lot of the good stuff was gone, but they did have lots of cool stuff. How about heavy duty front and rear tube bumpers that were there only because a bracket was welded on upside down. Drill a hole, and wa-la! Fixed. They didn't have any body tubs though. They did have cool stuff like MB hoods and windshield frames. They also had a bunch of aluminum AMC V8 valve covers that just had Jeep posted upside down on them for next to nothing. That was about the only V8 stuff they had. Most of the Besttop stuff went early, so there wasn't much left by the time I was there. I also didn't see any sending units either. Anywho, I grabbed the last set of matching rear TJ flairs. They had a TON of passenger side front 6" flairs. Don't know what anyone would do with just that one.

I must give props cause I couldn't fit the hood in the civic, so a guy was nice enough to drive it to my house. I didn't think I would find anything like that there!! Anywho, sorry I didn't give a heads up. I'll post some pics tomorrow - Just got in and its late. Gonna go crash. Oh yeah, both you guys are gonna miss out in Vegas! I have my plane tickets right here!!

OK Jack, here's your bargin look at item #42
    http://cgi.govliquidation.com/auctio...&convertTo=USD
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Too bad I don't shit about turbos yet, but I am steady reading. Oh, on trucks last week they had Gail Banks and he had on a super cool turbo with an adjustable turbine blade to kill turbo lag and spool up time - talk about trick!!

give me a holler so i can be in sin city when you get in. its only 2 hours
    from me( maybe less when stealth speeding). sam has the 14th and 15th
    off so she can attend the fun. gotta figure out what to do with the girls.
    83 eagle (r.i.p.)
    85 gl1200 gold wing LTD pilot
    1999 gl1500C valkyrie(plain gold wing)
    1994 jeep grand cherokee limited pilot
    McDonnell Douglas c-17 mechanic
    corrupting people since 1962