Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: AMC in the movies

more AMC in movies

The movie.... "Brewster McCloud" 360 powered Gremlin and chase
    "The Immortal" BIG BAD BLUE 69 AMX
    "Highriders" guy cuts top of 68 Javelin to make a convertable
    "The Junkman" really ugly 1970 Javelin flips forward onto its top.

my all time favorite MOVIE "12:01" Rambler classic in a chase....its favorite movie due to the plot...not the rambler...HOWEVER!

There were 68 REBELS in the original "BATMAN"
    There was a MARLIN in something?? might have been EDDIE AND THE CRUIZERS...not sure about that one.

Someone mentioned a CHIPS episode with a Hill racer, white AMX that blows away ponchurela who is driving a BOSS Mustang,,,the AMX had an XP hood.....anybody ever seen one of these in real life...Ive only seen one in the Javelin XP package article from 1968.........its a twin scoop hood that comes all the way to the edge of the hood like a w30 olds 442....not the BIG BAD scoops........
    Jeff

'69 AMX 12.60@107 - Ohio, unfortunately (:-P)
    Somewhere in the movie "Heart Like a Wheel" about Shirley Muldowney,
    in the background of one shot there's an AMX on a car trailer.

And in a realatively new Discovery Channel documentery "Rebuilding a Race Car Legend, the 2005 Ford GT"
    about the 18 month development program of the new Ford GT-40, there's footage of one of the project engineers
    doing a few big nasty smokey burnouts in the parking lot in his Big Bad Orange AMX
    while the narration is talking about the Ford GT project "Launch".

Anybody seen 'Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas'? Great flick if you ask me, and near the beginning, right before he mentions the corvette maco shark that hit a pedestrian, they pass a brown AMX. Real quick buy unmistakable.

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    Jeez, I forgot about this thread!! There were a couple movies I watched in Japanese over here that had AMC's, other than Jeeps - One had a white and red AMX in front of a bank somewhere, and one had a brown Hornet doing a drive by. Have no clue what the movies were - no habla the local lingo
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Escape from the Planet of the Apes has a M422 Mighty Mite almost getting hit by an FSJ Wagoneer.

Pictures in this thread....
    http://www.orlandojeepchat.com/vB/sh...highlight=apes

Thank you from BT Tech Master Bulltear Forum
    I was watching the AMC, I know, stands for american movie classics, series breaking bad, one eppisode the main characters wife is driving a grand wag.
    parting several FSJ'S

Quote Originally Posted by mrtazwrench
    I was watching the AMC, I know, stands for american movie classics, series breaking bad, one eppisode the main characters wife is driving a grand wag.
    I dig that show, I hope there will be another season.

Check out police academy 1 matadors up the wazoo and ramber it I think. Some movie I think bad girls or some teenie movie had a humpster in it that one of the girls drives.