Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: '76 CJ7 Suspension/Mounts Plan

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    Quote Originally Posted by tufcj
    I'm running Rancho RS9000s.

I like to use pin mounts for shocks, and have the pins face front-rear on the Jeep. That way when the axle twists, the shock rotates on the pin. If the shock pin runs side-side, it can cause a bind and limit compression or droop.

Bob
    tufcj
    What length 9000's?

And I think yo had a pic of this setup somewhere on the boad didn't you? The discription "looks" familiar

Pat
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Thank you from BT Ultra tech
    Hey,

Decided to change it up a little, gunna go with a 2.5" Lift rather than a 4". Silly turning radius

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    Quote Originally Posted by dbesade
    Hey,

Decided to change it up a little, gunna go with a 2.5" Lift rather than a 4". Silly turning radius
    Then go SOA and keep your body on the stock pucks, or NO MORE than 1" B/L - don't need ya falling off the perch when you get off-camber just to fit tires
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE