Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
I call'em Jeep EJ's
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I call'em Jeep EJ's

I call'em Jeep EJ's

Powered by AMC, built by AMC. And yes they came from the factory with a transfer-case.

My first staight axled EJ

My daily driver doing Moab's Dump Bump. Climbed it twice, 4 trys the first time, and 2 trys the second time. I don't think too many cars (or Jeeps for that matter) can say they conquered this obstacle with 26" tires.

Hells Revenge

After you get up Tip Over Challenge there's an optional wall. Took about 5 trys on this one.

Golden Crack (Tan EJ with 29" Swampers)

Tan EJ now

Let the Jeep purist hate mail begin.

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS jeepsr4ever's Avatar
    Hey good to see you on the forum. I actually took a snap of your EJ at EJS in Moab this spring
    [COLOR=#000000]
    Featuring www.StarLabCNC.com[/URL] for CNC plasma machines
    1-651-433-3689 TOLL FREE 1-855-433-3689

Thanks for welcoming me to the site. The problem with the EJ's, is people either love'm or hate'em. And for the life of me I can't understand why they catch so much crap the Jeep crowd.

Thank you from BT ULTRA TECH MASTER!!! pyagid's Avatar
    welcome to bulltear. You dont see those vehicles around to often anymore. I could say i am one of the people that likes them.

Rollen where are you, when are we going to get pictures of yours like this

-Paul
    "Live as if your were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."
    - Mahatma Gandhi

http://www.mikeysway.org/ <~~~ Friend of the family. 100% of donations are contributed. All Taxes and fees are paid for by an outside source

Thank you from BT ULTRA TECH MASTER!!!
    Sweet.. I had one of the early ones with the 4 banger..great traction pathetic power..but a challange..

What part of wyoming?? I am based out of scottsbluff but run all over wyo, Colony , Lovell,..
    "A man's got to know his limitation's"

Dirty Harry.

I live in Casper. If you make it out this way we have a fun ORV park here.

The good thing about the 4-bangers is they are the Eagles to have 3.55:1 gears. All the other generally have the pathetic 2.73:1's....Yuck! Swap those axles under a 6cyl car and you've got something.

Thank you from BT ULTRA TECH MASTER!!!
    Dude I will be in Casper Monday morning, I have about 7,500 ' of 2 7/8" drill pipe on for intermountain.. (about 49000 lbs.) then I'm off to Lovell for a load going to Georgia, Alabama and points south.. Wave if you see a Green Peterbilt Flatbed says "Ameri-Co" on the door.. Or holler on the Radio (CB) I go by Goose there also..
    "A man's got to know his limitation's"

Dirty Harry.

If I see ya I'll wave, although I'll probably have my hands deep into some sort of Caterpillar machine when you come rolling through.

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    Great looking rigs Mick! So what are the specs on those bad boys?

Thank you from BT Jedi gear head
    This is mine I bought new in 1984 and the new Indy engine is going in next year. It has 144K miles and still runs well, but a BIG V-8 is in the cards (gonna have a blower stickin' thru the hood) For now it's just gathering dust in the garage, been there goin on 5 years now.

Jeff
    1979 Jeep CJ-7 401 AMC, GMC 6-71 Blower 10% overdrive, Bugcatcher with electronic fuel injection and a little N2O for fun, all self built. (this supercharger stuff is easy)