Yup - fine upstanding AMERICAN CITIZENS!!! Time to get the OUTRAGE running in high gear!!! This and the Congressional retirement should be #1 on EVERYBODY'S voting card this year!!!
You will not see this heart-stopping photo on the front page of the NY Times or on the lead story of the major news networks ... maybe you should though. Might want to pass it on ... this is outrageous!

And NO it's NOT PhotoChopped!!!

03/28: Student protest
Whittier area students from Pioneer, California and Whittier high schools walked out of classes to protest the proposed federal immigration bill March 27, 2006. The protestors put up the Mexican flag over the American flag flying upside down at Montebello High. (Leo Jarzomb/Staff photo)

More:

Let me repeat what was just written ... "The image of the American Flag subsumed to another and turned upside down on American soil ..."

The battle for borders and immigration laws that actually mean something, however, has begun.

¬°Voto Democr?°tico - MEXICANO del VOTO!! (recuerde Kennedy y Clinton tratados y apoyados el ` inmigrante ilegal reciente marcha en la C.C. ' - EN ESPA?ëOL!!)¬°Our Hero's!!

Vote Democratic – VOTE MEXICAN!! (Remember Kennedy & Clinton both addressed and supported the recent Illegal immigrant ‘March on DC’ – IN SPANISH!!) Los bastardos :x

OMG More?!?!?!?!

Professor Predicts 'Hispanic Homeland'

The "Reconquista" or reconquest of the US southwest by Mexico or 'Aztecs'
Professor Jose Angel Gutierrez, University of Texas. ----- "We have an aging white America. They are not making babies. They are dying. The explosion is in our population. ….. I love it. They are shitting in their pants with fear. I love it."

From UT!!! Can the fawker and send him HOME - South of the Rio Grande!!!

Send a FAX to YOUR rep NOWWWW!!!! it's free!!