Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

OH SHIT!!!!
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: OH SHIT!!!!

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS

OH SHIT!!!!

Yup - fine upstanding AMERICAN CITIZENS!!! Time to get the OUTRAGE running in high gear!!! This and the Congressional retirement should be #1 on EVERYBODY'S voting card this year!!!
    You will not see this heart-stopping photo on the front page of the NY Times or on the lead story of the major news networks ... maybe you should though. Might want to pass it on ... this is outrageous!

And NO it's NOT PhotoChopped!!!

03/28: Student protest
    Whittier area students from Pioneer, California and Whittier high schools walked out of classes to protest the proposed federal immigration bill March 27, 2006. The protestors put up the Mexican flag over the American flag flying upside down at Montebello High. (Leo Jarzomb/Staff photo)

More:

Let me repeat what was just written ... "The image of the American Flag subsumed to another and turned upside down on American soil ..."

The battle for borders and immigration laws that actually mean something, however, has begun.

¬°Voto Democr?°tico - MEXICANO del VOTO!! (recuerde Kennedy y Clinton tratados y apoyados el ` inmigrante ilegal reciente marcha en la C.C. ' - EN ESPA?ëOL!!)¬°Our Hero's!!

Vote Democratic – VOTE MEXICAN!! (Remember Kennedy & Clinton both addressed and supported the recent Illegal immigrant ‘March on DC’ – IN SPANISH!!) Los bastardos :x

OMG More?!?!?!?!

Professor Predicts 'Hispanic Homeland'

The "Reconquista" or reconquest of the US southwest by Mexico or 'Aztecs'
    Professor Jose Angel Gutierrez, University of Texas. ----- "We have an aging white America. They are not making babies. They are dying. The explosion is in our population. ….. I love it. They are shitting in their pants with fear. I love it."

From UT!!! Can the fawker and send him HOME - South of the Rio Grande!!!

Send a FAX to YOUR rep NOWWWW!!!! it's free!!
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS jeepsr4ever's Avatar
    Yup saw that...isnt that cute. Thats one of the freedoms of living here I guess I wonder why they are soo proud of that flag...what has that goverment ever done for its people?
    [COLOR=#000000]
    Featuring www.StarLabCNC.com[/URL] for CNC plasma machines
    1-651-433-3689 TOLL FREE 1-855-433-3689

Quote Originally Posted by jeepsr4ever
    Yup saw that...isnt that cute. Thats one of the freedoms of living here I guess I wonder why they are soo proud of that flag...what has that goverment ever done for its people?
    Given them directions on how to illegally enter the US and STAY here!!!
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Thank you from BT Ultra tech

Re: OH SHIT!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mudrat
    Yup - fine upstanding AMERICAN CITIZENS!!! Time to get the OUTRAGE running in high gear!!! This and the Congressional retirement should be #1 on EVERYBODY'S voting card this year!!!
    You will not see this heart-stopping photo on the front page of the NY Times or on the lead story of the major news networks ... maybe you should though. Might want to pass it on ... this is outrageous!

And NO it's NOT PhotoChopped!!!

03/28: Student protest
    Whittier area students from Pioneer, California and Whittier high schools walked out of classes to protest the proposed federal immigration bill March 27, 2006. The protestors put up the Mexican flag over the American flag flying upside down at Montebello High. (Leo Jarzomb/Staff photo)

More:

Let me repeat what was just written ... "The image of the American Flag subsumed to another and turned upside down on American soil ..."

The battle for borders and immigration laws that actually mean something, however, has begun.

¬°Voto Democr?°tico - MEXICANO del VOTO!! (recuerde Kennedy y Clinton tratados y apoyados el ` inmigrante ilegal reciente marcha en la C.C. ' - EN ESPA?ëOL!!)¬°Our Hero's!!

Vote Democratic – VOTE MEXICAN!! (Remember Kennedy & Clinton both addressed and supported the recent Illegal immigrant ‘March on DC’ – IN SPANISH!!) Los bastardos :x

OMG More?!?!?!?!

Professor Predicts 'Hispanic Homeland'

The "Reconquista" or reconquest of the US southwest by Mexico or 'Aztecs'
    Professor Jose Angel Gutierrez, University of Texas. ----- "We have an aging white America. They are not making babies. They are dying. The explosion is in our population. ….. I love it. They are shitting in their pants with fear. I love it."

From UT!!! Can the fawker and send him HOME - South of the Rio Grande!!!

Send a FAX to YOUR rep NOWWWW!!!! it's free!!
    What the flipping hell is that red white and green STAIN doing above our beloved flag and WHY THE HELL IS IT UPSIDE DOWN! Screw those illegals!

The news says they are marching for their rights.. WHAT FLIPPING RIGHTS?!?! THEY HAVE THE RIGHT TO GET THEIR ASS BACK TO THE COUNTRY THEY CAME FROM!

I hope congress doesn't bend to their will.. this is complete BS! I'm posting a quote of this on cjoffroad and a few other non jeep boards..

-Dave

i think i will be applying for an illegal alien hunting permit
    83 eagle (r.i.p.)
    85 gl1200 gold wing LTD pilot
    1999 gl1500C valkyrie(plain gold wing)
    1994 jeep grand cherokee limited pilot
    McDonnell Douglas c-17 mechanic
    corrupting people since 1962

Thank you from BT Master Mechanic
    The US flag displayed upside down is a sign of distress. Perhaps the military should send a couple Apaches in there to investigate . Once they see a foreign flag waveing above the American flag on American soil, they will know it's a hostile takeover and take "appropriate action"

*why have we no cruise missle emoticons?!?
    401cid, T18a/D300 twinsticked.
    Lifted, locked, and Swampered

"Its flat here...real flat. And the locals smell like potatoes."

I say if Mexicans want to live here so badly, then we should just annex Mexico, add 31 more stars. In fact, why not annex all the way to the other side of Panama. Only a 31 mile border to guard there. Cananda, too, while we're at it.
    1969 Rebel 401 TH400
    1978 J10 401, QT
    1978 Wag 401 QT
    1973 Javelin AMX in pieces.

Thank you from BT Tech Master Bulltear Forum
    all they need to do!!!!!

Theodore Roosevelt on Immigrants and being an AMERICAN

Are we "SLOW LEARNERS" or what?

Theodore Roosevelt on Immigrants and being an AMERICAN

"In the first place we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the man's becoming in very fact an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag, and this excludes the red flag, which symbolizes all wars against liberty and civilization, just as much as it excludes any foreign flag of a nation to which we are hostile...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

best ever 11.669 @ 112.33 mph in 1/4 mile on 33 x 10.50 slicks and 4" lift / 7.358 @ 93.03 mph in the 1/8 mile

Thank you from BT Gear Head
    As the grandchild of leagal immigrants to The United States of America this issue really makes me angry. My maternal grandparents came from Bohemia and Ireland, My Paternal grandparents came from Scotland and England. They and their familys came to this country for the oportunity that the United States promised. When they arrived, they had to be able to speak english, and have sponsors and a place to go. They then all went on to become naturalized American Citizens.

You should have heard my Bohemian grandmother rail on "those damned forigners" that didnt speak english!

The Illegal imigration into this country has gotten WAY out of control! They are breaking laws and those laws should be enforced. Illegals should also not be allowed to have access to drivers licences or social services.

IF a person wants to come to this great country through legal means, and follow our laws to become an American citizen, they shuld be entiled to all rights and priveledge that our country can offer. I will welcome them with open arms.

Do schools even teach civics anymore? How long has it been since anyone has read the constitution? The bill of rights? or even attended a city council meeting?

Quick quiz, who are your state and federal representatives? Have you contacted them to let them know how you feel?

Respect for, and pride in your heritage is a great thing. I take it as a sign of respect for your elders and yourself, BUT you are first and formost AMERICAN!
    ...and the peasants danced

Thank you from BT Tech Master Bulltear Forum
    All those kids should be tried for treason. How many men & women died so we could fly our flag & these young punks don't have any idea. Search out everyone in the picture & deport them even if they were born in America. Let them live in mexico for a while & see how life really is. Our country has gotton so liberal due to the fact we have a lawyer on every corner spouting off, just sue, or just tie up the courts w/crap that we honest Americans fight against. WE THE PEOPLE (AMERICANS) should rally & burn the mexican flag like other countries burn ours & let's see who get's noticed. The mexicans would get pissed but turn about is fair play & their lawyers would try to sue but it ain't a reconized flag. These & other people living in America forget their flag don't mean crap here & the government has lead them to believe that it does. Oh how we forget what we as Americans have been through w/all the WWars. Deport, close the borders & give us back our jobs. We will suffer cause we have gotton lazy but after a while we would be on top again. I'm about to throw-up.

Sorry for the rant-n-rave but............
    84' CJ8-360-Project M170 Jeep
    86' CJ7-258-Mommas Jeep
    Project CJ8 to M170 Conversion<----Click