Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
OH SHIT!!!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: OH SHIT!!!!

Thank you from BT Tech Master Bulltear Forum
    I'm Going to Mexico

Dear President Bush:

I'm about to plan a little trip with my family and extended family,
    and I would like to ask you to assist me. I'm going to walk across
    the border from the U.S. into Mexico, and I need to make a few
    arrangements. I know you can help with this.

I plan to skip all the legal stuff like visas, passports,
    immigration quotas and laws. I'm sure they handle those things the
    same way you do here.

So, would you mind telling your buddy, President Vicente Fox, that
    I'm on my way over? Please let him know that I will be expecting
    the following:
    1. Free medical care for my entire family.

2. English-speaking government bureaucrats for all services I might
    need, whether I use them or not.

3. All government forms need to be printed in English.

4. I want my kids to be taught by English-speaking teachers.

5. Schools need to include classes on American culture and history.

6. I want my kids to see the American flag flying on the top of the
    flag pole at their school with the Mexican flag flying lower down.

7. Please plan to feed my kids at school for both breakfast and
    lunch.

8. I will need a local Mexican driver's license so I can get easy
    access to government services.

9. I do not plan to have any car insurance, and I won't make any
    effort to learn local traffic laws.

10. In case one of the Mexican police officers does not get the
    memo from Pres. Fox to leave me alone, please be sure that all
    police officers speak English.

11. I plan to fly the U.S. flag from my house top, put flag decals
    on my car, and have a gigantic celebration on July 4th. I do not
    want any complaints or negative comments from the locals.

12. I would also like to have a nice job without paying any taxes,
    and don't enforce any labor laws or tax laws.

13. Please tell all the people in the country to be extremely nice
    and never say a critical word about me, or about the strain I might
    place on the economy.

14. Eventually I want to be able to vote and have all election materials
    and notices sent to me in English with Spanish as a second language..

I know this is an easy request because you already do all these
    things for all the people who come to the U.S. from Mexico.

I am sure that Pres. Fox won't mind returning the favor if you ask him
    nicely. However, if he gives you any trouble, just invite him to go quail
    hunting with your V.P.

best ever 11.669 @ 112.33 mph in 1/4 mile on 33 x 10.50 slicks and 4" lift / 7.358 @ 93.03 mph in the 1/8 mile

Quote Originally Posted by fuzz401
    Theodore Roosevelt on Immigrants and being an AMERICAN

"In the first place we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the man's becoming in very fact an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag, and this excludes the red flag, which symbolizes all wars against liberty and civilization, just as much as it excludes any foreign flag of a nation to which we are hostile...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

RIGHT!!!!
    1969 Rebel 401 TH400
    1978 J10 401, QT
    1978 Wag 401 QT
    1973 Javelin AMX in pieces.

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    right on teddy!!!!!!
    83 eagle (r.i.p.)
    85 gl1200 gold wing LTD pilot
    1999 gl1500C valkyrie(plain gold wing)
    1994 jeep grand cherokee limited pilot
    McDonnell Douglas c-17 mechanic
    corrupting people since 1962

Quote Originally Posted by nufdum
    Quick quiz, who are your state and federal representatives? Have you contacted them to let them know how you feel?
    Ummmm ... yes I have, and the White House too!!!
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Thank you from BT ULTRA TECH MASTER!!!
    Well I have written my representatives.. and I am in agreement with Teddy.. Bully I say!

But folks it's much worse than you have heard.. I am from Chandler AZ originally and I run down there alot. It is not safe for an American to stop in the "rest areas" on I-8 and three weeks ago they set up a D.O.T checkpoint down south on I-8 and I-10 and of all the trucks they pulled in 8 out of ten that had hispanic drivers had falsified Licenses and "papers" and quite a few of them were hauling hazmat..think about that for a second..seems like this is actually an"invasion"..I say fine put out the call for volunteers to guard the border..I'm in.

I cant help but think that a few apaches (rotary winged not chiricaua) and some Armor assets might make the satetment.
    "A man's got to know his limitation's"

Dirty Harry.

Quote Originally Posted by Goose
    But folks it's much worse than you have heard.. I am from Chandler AZ originally and I run down there alot. It is not safe for an American to stop in the "rest areas" on I-8 and three weeks ago they set up a D.O.T checkpoint down south on I-8 and I-10 and of all the trucks they pulled in 8 out of ten that had hispanic drivers had falsified Licenses and "papers" and quite a few of them were hauling hazmat..think about that for a second..seems like this is actually an"invasion".
    That's scary since the esteemed senator from that state doesn't see this as a "problem".

Common people time to vote the riff-raff out of office (sorry Senator, purple heart, CMH, and POW/MIA and all) but it's time to let the people VOTE and not a turn coat. I'm starting to think the Commie VC really did get to you in Hanoi!!!
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Helpfull BT forum member Swabie
    I think some thing must be done about the recent wave of immigrants coming in unchecked. It is truly a invasion of our country and a military presence may be the answer. But remember humans will flock to the easier path and life in America is easier than Mexico.... like da. For every immigrant there is a American buisness ready to explote the willingness to work for crap wages and if you offer them cash - instead of legitimate paychecks with withholdings - they will take it, so would I if in that position. My home town of Fond Du Lac, WI has seen the Landscaping, drywall, roofing, cleaning services, hotel house keeping, stone quarry work and other labor intensive occupations go to the Hispanics. I will tell you the majority work the butts off for small wages, so small the live 5 to 8 in two- bedroom apartments and live in basic tribal groups. I do not believe for one minute that these peaple or at least the majority of them are unwilling to learn english and become legal tax paying Americans. The persons that raised the flags out of order should be punished, the same as if it were a confederate flag above the Stars & Stripes. Dont get me wrong, as a buissness owner of a Union shop I'am basically P.O.ed as I pay a extra $12K in taxes today and know about all the others that cheat there way out of it, but at least I'am not a racist or a crook. Remember the only Native Americans are just that. Peace Hankrod

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Lavrenz
    Remember the only Native Americans are just that. Peace Hankrod
    My natural mother was born on the Black Foot Souix reservation in SoDak and my great grand mother was Cherokee - so all y'all get out!!!

I don't have a problem with the legals as long as they can assimilate to the American way (language etc.) But it's the ILlegals and what you said Hankrod - those that don't pay their way that need to have their way paid for them back home or further south. I don't want to lock the suckers up, way too expensive (except those that do shit like to OUR flag or other criminal activity)!!
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

its time to close the border with mexico!!!!
    83 eagle (r.i.p.)
    85 gl1200 gold wing LTD pilot
    1999 gl1500C valkyrie(plain gold wing)
    1994 jeep grand cherokee limited pilot
    McDonnell Douglas c-17 mechanic
    corrupting people since 1962

Thank you from BT ULTRA TECH MASTER!!!
    I Sure agree that it's time to secure the border.. but I think more importantly, It's time to nail the businesses that employ them.. and make it hurt enough that they will never do it again..As long as it is cost effecetive to hire them and take advantage of them they will. plus we will pay..

Nail the employers and the jobs for illegals will dry up and they wont have any reason to come up here illegally..
    "A man's got to know his limitation's"

Dirty Harry.