Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

OH SHIT!!!! - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: OH SHIT!!!!

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    Check THIS malacone!! More shit to piss you off... The Barrio across from Coronado IS near the base of th bridge.

"Varrio Si, Yonkes No!" (Barrio Logan Yes, Yankees No!) This massive bridge abutment mural is the closest to highway I-5, maybe 50 yards from the southbound lanes. It’s a deliberate "F… YOU GRINGO!" These murals have been up for years. Our timid city leaders pretend these murals don't exist. Imagine a "WHITE PEOPLE’S PARK" with a reverse saying on a giant mural. How about, "Aryan Pride! No Beaners!" Just imagine.
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Hey, AMERICANO !!!

Subject: Hey, AMERICANO !!!

IF YOU ARE STILL CONFUSED ABOUT THE IMMIGRATION MESS WAIT UNTIL YOU READ THE FOLLOWING. IT IS LONG, BUT YOU HAD BETTER READ IT!

HISPANIC LEADERS SPEAK OUT!

Augustin Cebada, Brown Berets; "Go back to Boston! Go back to Plymouth Rock, Pilgrims! Get out! We are the future. You are old and tired. Go on. We have beaten you. Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die . . . Through love of having children, we are going to take over".

Richard Alatorre, Los Angeles City Council. "They're afraid we're going to take over the governmental institutions and other institutions. They're right. We will take them over ... We are here to stay."

Excelsior, the national newspaper of Mexico, "The American Southwest seems to be slowly returning to the jurisdiction of Mexico without firing a single shot."

Professor Jose Angel Gutierrez, University of Texas; "We have an aging white America. They are not making babies. They are dying. The explosion is in our population . . . I love it. They are s_ _ tting in their pants with fear. I love it."

Art Torres, Chairman of the California Democratic Party, "Remember 187--proposition to deny taxpayer funds for services to non-citizens--was the last gasp of white America in California."

Gloria Molina, Los Angeles County Supervisor, "We are politicizing every single one of these new citizens that are becoming citizens of this country . . . I gotta tell you that a lot of people are saying, "I'm going to go out there and vote because I want to pay them back."

Mario Obledo, California Coalition of Hispanic Organizations and California State Secretary of Health, Education and Welfare under Governor Jerry Brown, was also awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom by President Bill Clinton, "California is going to be a Hispanic state. Anyone who doesn't like it should leave."

Jose Pescador Osuna, Mexican Consul General , "We are practicing 'La Reconquista' in California."

Professor Fernando Guerra, Loyola Marymount University; "We need to avoid a white backlash by using codes understood by Latinos . . . "

Are these just the words of a few extremists? Consider that we could fill up many pages with such quotes. Also, consider that these are mainstream Mexican leaders.

THE U.S. VS MEXICO: On February 15, 1998, the U.S. and Mexican soccer teams met at the Los Angeles Coliseum. The crowd was overwhelmingly pro-Mexican even though most lived in this country. They booed during the National Anthem and U.S. flags were held upside down. As the match progressed, supporters of the U.S. team were insulted, pelted with projectiles, punched and spat upon. Beer and trash were thrown at the U.S.
    players before and after the match. The coach of the U.S. team, Steve Sampson said, "This was the most painful experience I have ever had in this profession."

Did you know that immigrants from Mexico and other non-European countries can come to this country and get preferences in jobs, education, and government contracts? It's called affirmative action or racial privilege.

The Emperor of Japan or the President of Mexico could migrate here and immediately be eligible for special rights unavailable for Americans of European descent. Recently, a vote was taken in the U.S. Congress to end this practice. It was defeated. Every single Democratic senator except Ernest Hollings voted to maintain special privileges for Hispanic, Asian and African immigrants. They were joined by thirteen Republicans. Bill Clinton and Al Gore have repeatedly stated that they believe that massive immigration from countries like Mexico is good. They have also backed special privileges for these immigrants.

Corporate America has signed on to the idea that minorities and third world immigrants should get special, privileged status. Some examples are Exxon, Texaco, Merrill Lynch, Boeing, Paine Weber, Starbucks and many more.

DID YOU KNOW? Did you know that Mexico regularly intercedes on the side of the defense in criminal cases involving Mexican nationals? Did you know that Mexico has NEVER extradited a Mexican national accused of murder in the U.S. in spite of agreements to do so? According to the L.A. Times, Orange County, California is home to 275 gangs with 17,000 members; 98% of which are Mexican and Asian. How's your county doing?

According to a New York Times article dated May 19, 1994, 20 years after the great influx of legal immigrants from Southeast Asia, 30% are still on welfare compared to 8% of households nationwide. A Wall Street Journal editorial dated December 5, 1994 quotes law enforcement officials as stating that Asian mobsters are the "greatest criminal challenge the country faces." Not bad for a group that is still under 5% of the population.

Is education important to you? Here are the words of a teacher who spent over 20 years in the Los Angeles School system. "Imagine teachers in classes containing 30-40 students of widely varying attention spans and motivation, many of whom aren't fluent in English. Educators seek learning materials likely to reach the majority of students and that means fewer words and math problems and more pictures and multicultural references."

WHEN I WAS YOUNG: When I was young, I remember hearing about the immigrants that came through Ellis Island. They wanted to learn English. They wanted to breathe free. They wanted to become Americans. Now, far too many immigrants come here with demands. They demand to be taught in their own language. They demand special privileges--affirmative action. They demand ethnic studies that glorify their culture.

HOW CAN YOU HELP?: Send copies of this letter to at least two other people, 100 would be even better. Help us get the word out.

California Coalition for Immigration Reform
    5942 Edinger, Suite 113-117
    Huntington Beach, CA 92649
    Phone 714 921 7142
    Date: 4/5/2006
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Thank you from BT ULTRA TECH MASTER!!!
    You know the amusing part of all of this? Like the mistaken sentence in there that says they are Crapping thier pants in fear.. No it's not fear..it's certainty.. when the illegals take over a nieghborhood soon the crime goes up and the quality of life goes down. I't s a certainty that they will make over the southwest in the image of mexico..(yes little m ) and soon they will want other parts of the country and will come up with some bogus racial reason that they should have it..

Were not afraid you idiots..were astounded that you are too stupid to do what we did (yea you remember US) the ones who kicked out a tyrannical government, and made the country we wanted..yea the stoooopid Gringos who protect the rest of the third world countries citizens who are too lazy,indifferent or self absorbed to protect themselves.. Keep it up friends.. and you will find out that Americans are not fearful of war because we are afraid to fight.. we are fearful because we are too damn good at it.. and it takes more restraint to not commit genocide when your oponnant is down than you might think.. and this country is the only one to show that restraint. but keep it up we could wise up yet.

And I for one am waiting..
    "A man's got to know his limitation's"

Dirty Harry.

amen brother! =D> i'm ready for the rumble
    83 eagle (r.i.p.)
    85 gl1200 gold wing LTD pilot
    1999 gl1500C valkyrie(plain gold wing)
    1994 jeep grand cherokee limited pilot
    McDonnell Douglas c-17 mechanic
    corrupting people since 1962

So I heard on the raido today that on Monday, there will be an Ilegeal Imagrants "Boycot of work" where I guess all Ilegeal's will be taking the day off in protest to there "unfair Treatment"

Ok so let me get this straight...

You sneak into our country

you take Jobs from honest Americans

you take adveantage of all our Tax money funded programs

you ask the world of the US and get it

you treat true Americans like second rate citizens

and now you think you are being treated unfairly????

Ok I have the answer.

All TRUE Americans should go to work on Monday..
    sick or not!
    and then we get a few thousand of this countries fine military personal, in partner with each citys police force and round up all thoses who took the day off in protest.

pack them like sardines into a gaggle of C31's and airdrop them all into Iran.

that way we can bomb Iran, with out causing Raidoactive fall out all on the good oil. while still getting our point across.

what is the point I am talking about....

thats easy.

1) don't F^&K with America
    2) you should have stayed happy with the thieft you already got away with.

Two birds, one big a$$ stone

I heard on TV that Pres. Bush has compared himself to presidents such as Roosevelt and Kennedy. I almost threw up.

I wonder what kind of reation he would get if he actually started acting like those presidents.

But, that's wishful thinking isn't it?

HATE HIM OR LOVE HIM……HERE HE IS…………….

Nickel Rant Streaming mp3:
    Good (16 kb/16 khz), Http://www.conspiracypenpal.com/rants/meskins16-16.mp3
    Better (32 kb/24 khz), http://www.conspiracypenpal.com/rants/meskins32-24.mp3
    Best (48 kb/44 khz) http://www.conspiracypenpal.com/rants/meskins48-44.mp3

My name is Edgar J. Steele. This is a Nickel Rant.

Monday, May 1, has been dubbed "A Day Without Mexicans" by those who seek to show the rest of us just how essential those wonderfully "productive and law-abiding guest workers" from south of the border have become to America.

Predictably, I have a different take on the whole affair.

First of all, my version is called "A Day Without Meskins," the way it properly should be pronounced. Sloppy. Slurred. Offensive.
    Now let's take a look at all the ways that America would be different without Meskins stretching as far as the eye can see.

Immigrants without a high-school diploma (is there any other kind?), whether legal or not, cost America nearly $90,000 each more in government services than paid in taxes during their lifetimes (per the National Research Council).

Lessee now, that's 30 million so far, probably twice that, actually, times $90,000, for a total of $2,700,000,000,000. That's $2.7 trillion dollars, a sum so huge that practically nobody yet even hears the word trillions used in anything except accumulated national debt. That leaves about 270 million Americans holding the bag, or approximately 90 million households, at least half of which pay little or no income taxes whatsoever. In which half do you find yourself and your family?

If you are among those paying taxes, you will end up paying somewhere between $60,000 and $90,000 to them (and that's just for the Meskins that already are here, not the ones flooding over the border in ever-increasing numbers every day because of Bush's demand for amnesty, refusal to enforce immigration laws and characterization of those of us who complain as "vigilantes").

That's nearly $100,000 from you to them so that Pedro and his extended family of 24 living in a 6-room house can blare loud Mariachi music next door at all hours of the day, throw empty beer cans onto your lawn, sell drugs to your kids after threatening and beating them up at school, where your kids get stupider every day because Pedro's kids don't speak English, because Pedro won't speak English, which, together with the fact that their average IQ approaches that of Blacks, forces teachers to teach to the class bottom, which is so far below your kids that they never will learn anything useful in school, but you won't notice because both you and your wife are so busy working two jobs each to pay the bills, including the medical bills for injuries sustained when Pedro's uninsured car ran into your wife's car and counseling for your sister, who got raped by Pedro's cousin last year while unlocking the front door of her house, coming home late from her second job, in what used to be a nice, quiet little neighborhood but which now regularly experiences drive-by gang shootings.

So, in our first day without Meskins, we cut our existing national debt by somewhere between one third and one half!

We save enough money so that, when invested, it allows our wives to stay home with the kids and funds our retirement.

Because Pedro no longer is available to work for beans and tacos, we get paid a living wage and only have to work a single job.

Teachers get to teach again, rather than referee dustups and translate nonstop from English to Meskin.

Our kids get smarter and better educated, thereby qualifying for better jobs and lives than we have had the sense to obtain.

The beatings, muggings, robberies, rapes and murder of our honest citizens goes down by at least half, with resultant savings, both medical and psychic, that are huge.

Over half of American Blacks now unemployed get jobs and stop adding to the general chaos.

We close 35% of all the prisons in America.

We get rid of at least a quarter of all the judges and lawyers in America.

Hundreds of hospitals, closed because of legally-required free health care for illegals, reopen their doors and, when we need an Emergency Room, one is available with no waiting line composed of sniffling Meskins.

Uninsured auto accidents fall to next to nothing.

Our kids get part-time and summer jobs.

Kennedy and McCain get run out of town on a rail.

We don't experience hostility and surliness with every encounter of a gardener, service station attendant or simply standing in line at the post office.

America's level of formerly eradicated diseases, like leprosy and Bubonic Plague, again subsides to nothing.

Our old folks get to eat something other than dog food for a change.

We no longer endlessly have to pick up tons of trash and plastic milk cartons full of Meskin urine simply tossed alongside roads.

We refugees in our own country can move back to the more desirable places to live, such as Northern and Southern California.

We can turn our full attention to our real domestic enemies - you know who you are.

No more Meskins rioting and marching in our streets demanding rights they don't deserve and that we no longer have, either.

No more Meskin leaders telling us it is our duty to die and let them take over.

No more Meskin flags flying above American flags at our public schools.

A Day Without Meskins. I could get used to this in a hurry. Yep. I think it's a great idea. Better yet, a week...a month...a year...a lifetime. Yeah. A lifetime. Great idea. Goodbye, Pedro. Don't let the door hit you on the way out. Oh...and Remember the Alamo, Pedro, because I guarantee you that it's lesson has not been lost on me or countless others like myself!

My name is Edgar J. Steele. Thanks for listening. Please visit my web site, www.ConspiracyPenPal.com, for other messages just like this one.
    -ed

On-Line link to this rant in HTML format: http://www.conspiracypenpal.com/rants/meskins.htm
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

From and email I recieved today:

"Why did these illegals choose May 1st as the day to protest? It's May Day, when COMMUNISTS celebrate their radical political beliefs.

So we will counter their attempts and BUY on May 1st! Hold off your purchases this weekend and buy on Monday!

May 1st is Conservative Shopping Day!

And make up some signs for our "friends from the south" to read. A couple of ideas are "iBastardos Comunistas!" (Communist Bastards!) or "iEres Traidores A Mexico Y Los Estados Unidos Americanos! iFue Ahora!" (You are traitors to Mexico and to the USA! Leave Now!)"

I've been watching this subject for a while now trying to calm myself from writing lots of words that can't be written on this forum, and I still can't.....so I'll let the emoticons do the talking for me.

They NEVER should have been able to do that to OUR flag. If I lived in that part of the country I'd be in a lot of trouble.
    Nate
    69 AMX
    70 Javelin
    78 Levi's Honcho

It takes around 1400 bolts and screws to hold a car together, but only takes one nut to scatter it all over the road.

Thank you from BT ULTRA TECH MASTER!!!
    Well, Well, The day without meskins...us "Anglos" as the mainstream media called us today.. didnt seem to notice the missing labor so much ehh..? I came through Dodge city Ks on my way home and that town is about 70% illegals.. the meat packing plants are all in Dodge.. and they closed in "sympathy" with the illegals cause.. BOVINE EXCREMENT!! they hire so many illegals they had to keep them happy....
    I am really getting tired of the slant in this country and the lefties "win at all costs" even if it destroys the nation..
    "A man's got to know his limitation's"

Dirty Harry.