Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Edelbrock Tunnel Ram with carbs & linkage, LOOK!!!!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Edelbrock Tunnel Ram with carbs & linkage, LOOK!!!!!

Thank you from BT Ultra tech

Edelbrock Tunnel Ram with carbs & linkage, LOOK!!!!!

Edelbrock "Ultra Ram" tunnel ram with carbs & linkage in running condition. Fits both early & late heads. The carbs are nice Holley 1850 600 cfm with vac secondaries. I have started polishing it & my tendonitis is kicking my ass, but I intend to finish the polish job. These intakes run awesome & operate in the same range as the Torkers, 3000~7500 RPM. I have used one on the street for years with great success. Best to use a high power ignition like MSD box & platinum plugs with it. I also have a set of pro-mod Holley 4224 660 "Center-Squirters" that I could sell with it. The 4224s were designed specifically for tunnel rams & can't be beat. I also have a new "Bug Catcher" scoop I could sell with it for that top fuel funnycar look. I like to put a small light bulb in them so gawkers get to see the butterflies open at night. Carbs are not polished but that would make for the ultimate undie wetter!!! There will be very few "hot" cars that dare to pull beside you with this setup & you will get thumbs-up even from the cops!!! I will sell it for a fair price, do the math & make me an offer. Pictures will be on the way as soon as I get it shined up a bit. I am moving or this setup would never leave my posession!!!
    .................................................. .................................................. .........
    '69 BigBadOrange AMX 390. Former NHRA 'Hot Rod", 9.80s @ mid 130s. Hurst/Airheart front discs brakes.
    Nostalgia ProStock.

'71 AMX 401 w/5-speed Richmond RR trans. 4 wheel disc. 500++ HP. Nostalgia TransAm.
    .................................................. .................................................. .........
    mailto: dhoelcher@Comcast.net GPS: 41.78, -86.24

Edelbrock UltraRam

Here's sparkplug listings for AM V8.

I used the Bosch ones on my '69 BBO 390:
    (.045" plug gap with the MSD box)

* Bosch #4218 platinum spark plug
    * NGK-BP5ES V8 spark plug
    * ND W16EXR-U spark plug

[/img]
    '69 BigBadOrange AMX 390. Former NHRA 'Hot Rod", 9.80s @ mid 130s. Hurst/Airheart front discs brakes.
    Nostalgia ProStock.

'71 AMX 401 w/5-speed Richmond RR trans. 4 wheel disc. 500++ HP. Nostalgia TransAm.

More V8 plug listings

Take this info with a grain of salt!!!

* AC_Delco #4
    * AC_Delco "RapidFire" #25164642
    * ACCEL ACL-0116 V8 U-Groove spark plug
    * ACCEL ACL-0496 V8 U-Groove resistor spark plug
    * ACCEL ACL-0114 390 "Machine" U-Groove spark plug
    * ACCEL ACL-0494 390 "Machine" U-Groove resistor spark plug
    * Autolite #66
    * Autolite #AP66 "Platinum"
    * Autolite #APP66 "Double Platinum"
    * Bosch #7512
    * Bosch #4220
    * Bosch Platinum #WR9DP
    * Bosch #4218 platinum spark plug
    * Champion #405
    * Champion #3405
    * Champion "Copper Plus" #RN14YC
    * NGK "V-Power" #GR4
    * NGK-BP5ES V8 spark plug
    * ND W16EXR-U spark plug
    Nostalgia ProStock.

Manifold is starting to look good, more time is needed but I am getting tired of fooling with it.

I will split this group up however you want it.

The carbs are probably good to go and were running just b4 I got the setup. They were run sideways and that is how the linkage is set but it can go either way.

Nostalgia ProStock.

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS jeepsr4ever's Avatar
    $$$???
    [COLOR=#000000]
    Featuring www.StarLabCNC.com[/URL] for CNC plasma machines
    1-651-433-3689 TOLL FREE 1-855-433-3689

Quote Originally Posted by jeepsr4ever
    $$$???
    Thats what I was gonna say !

What all do u want?

Payment may be made in a combination of cash & CarbideCrafters engine parts!!!
    Nostalgia ProStock.

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS jeepsr4ever's Avatar
    Price on the runnel ram and carb combo.
    [COLOR=#000000]
    Featuring www.StarLabCNC.com[/URL] for CNC plasma machines
    1-651-433-3689 TOLL FREE 1-855-433-3689

Quote Originally Posted by jeepsr4ever
    Price on the runnel ram and carb combo.
    Thats what I was gonna say.
    And after the spankings, the oral sex!

Edelbrock UltraRam

If I don't get a grand out of it, I may as well keep it, so how bad do u want it?
    Nostalgia ProStock.