Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Axles - Stock - 1969 AMX - are they Ruined ????

'69 AMX 12.60@107 - Ohio, unfortunately (:-P)
    Yeah that 1979 picture is pretty far out, aint it

'69 AMX 12.60@107 - Ohio, unfortunately (:-P)
    Hello, tufcj, was just curious if ya made it over to Dayton ? I was up there yesterday, man a lot of cars. I had taken my bumpers to the chrome place in Cincinnati the friday after July 4th, and 10 days later my Fridge wnet out and I had to buy a new one, missed work that moday waiting for fridge to be delivered, called chrome place that wednesday after lunch and asked if I could cancel my bumpers and they said yeah, cause I had an old Kennedy american catalog where he said he had'em for $300 on an exchange basis, but later that wednesday they called me in the office at work and fired me, man what a bummer, I just aint supposed to have nice new chromed bumpers I guess. I took'em with me up to Dayton yesterday and Kennedy no longer does bumpers cause he lost his chromer this past January. Man what a bummer. Hope ya got over there. I was lookin' around for a Bittersweet AMX but didn't manage to see one, except when one was pulling out of the park leavin'. OK, hope ur luck is goin' better than mine, wich shouldn't be too tuf ..... cj (:-D)