Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
360 YJ headers???
Bulltear Ad

Thread: 360 YJ headers???

360 YJ headers???

OK so over the weekend I dropped the 360 into the YJ only to realize that the headers I have need to go. Pass side hits the frame and driver side is in path of the front drive shaft. Can anybody tell me which 360 headers will work with the YJ? That’s other then the stock manifolds of course.

I'm pretty sure the Edelbrock one will work. Does anybody know if the CJ headman ones will work?

OK so I think I remember seing a post here abou the Doug Thorley headers. Does anybody think the THY616Y would fit in a YJ Wrangler???

I'm thinking since its a pass collector and not long tube headers this set-up might work. Any comments?

Thank you from BT ULTRA TECH MASTER!!! pyagid's Avatar
    what headers do you have?

I was hopeing my Heddman InFrame headers from my cj are going to work on My YJ frame. If you want to do a test fit, We could see if the ones i have work for you before you go and buy something
    "Live as if your were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."
    - Mahatma Gandhi

http://www.mikeysway.org/ <~~~ Friend of the family. 100% of donations are contributed. All Taxes and fees are paid for by an outside source

that would be awesome, because the Thorley kit is NOT cheap by any means!!!! Also the sooner the better as I want to get this dam project moving. Its starting to test my patience.

where are you in MA again? I am about 1 hour from Mabell, I could meet you half way someplace if you want
    - Mahatma Gandhi

http://www.mikeysway.org/ <~~~ Friend of the family. 100% of donations are contributed. All Taxes and fees are paid for by an outside source

Just south of beautiful Woosstaaaa!!! Auburn actually. Are you 1hr south of Mabell?

Quote Originally Posted by mika01
    Just south of beautiful Woosstaaaa!!! Auburn actually. Are you 1hr south of Mabell?
    Yeah, down 84 actually in Farmington, and i work in hartford, CT

-paul
    - Mahatma Gandhi

I guess meeting somewhere on 84 would be fine. Straight shot for both.