Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962
401, 727, CJ parts.... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 401, 727, CJ parts....

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    Tarior, I might have itbut beatsthesnot outofme where it is. Last time I saw it was 3 moves ago. :(

Fuzz, I am willing to seperate but for not much cheaper for the fact that I hate shipping stuff like this b/c I have a honda civic to transport it and for the fact that I paid $500 for the stock engine and all I did was tear it apart and throw away the blown alternator, scrap timing cover, abused carb, 400 pound intake, then I cleaned it and put a bunch of new parts on it. Then she all came apart, so I am offering a really good deal by my standards. I will sell the above parts that you inquired about for $400 plus shipping.
    lifted79cj7@aol.com
    Jack
    Wish I could offer a better deal, but the only reason I am selling this stuff is to pay off that stupid DUI I got back in february.

[quote="Lifted79CJ7"]Tarior, I might have itbut beatsthesnot outofme where it is. Last time I saw it was 3 moves ago. :(

The handle, or the whole shifter? Either way, when you find it, I'll take the shifter. In fact, I could use said shifter fairly soon. Give me a shipping price for it and the Flowmasters together. My zip is 98626, Fedex is usually cheapest.
    1969 Rebel 401 TH400
    1978 J10 401, QT
    1978 Wag 401 QT
    1973 Javelin AMX in pieces.

Are the exhaust manifolds cast or headers? If cast, how much to ship to 76240 by whatever is cheapest?

Did you sell the 401? I'm interested.

I'd be interested in the intake if it's available and maybe the gas tank. i'm in birmingham

Do you still have the 401, I am very interested if you have not had anyone claim it yet.

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    Jack - answer the posts and your PM's (mine included)
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE