Thread: CJ hub conversion

Thank you from BT Tech Master Bulltear Forum

CJ hub conversion

is there a way to put Chevy lockout hubs on a cj dana 30
    if possible what parts would i need I'm looking to get rid of the bolt on hubs and i want to use the internally splined ones that came on the solid axle chevy trucks

anyone have any input I think it would be the same as putting FSJ lockouts on a cj but i don't know what parts would be needed to do this

warn has a kit.

lets see , a cj dana 30 and dana 44 are the same kunckle out so, around 78 ford f150 hub assembly and rotor, bearings and races will get the same five lug pattern with internal locking hubs. probably double check for a inch and an eighth thick rotor and get a seal. bearing and races are probably the same as factory, but double check. a set of internal hubs for 27 spline stub axle if you're still factory stub. if you've gone to 30 spline then hubs for 30 spline. i would probably also upgrade to dana 44 style spindle lock nuts. this should get you a really good start.

after doing some quick figures in the head, buying all this stuff new would be around 270 bucks. i think the warn kit goes for less than 250.
    mike

bullets don't hurt, but the holes do.

VOTE BUTTON

thanks that will help me out