Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
I've only had it 2 days and already a want list

Thread: I've only had it 2 days and already a want list

I've only had it 2 days and already a want list

Swapped a 78 Waggy for it...dang this thing is quick (4.0 but only 2wd)
    88 Comanche:
    • Instrument panel (not guages, just the piece that goes from the radio across to the vent)
    • Pass headlight assy
    • Driver mirror
    • Pass marker light
    • Fan shroud
    • grill
    • front bumper
    • driver tail light assy
    • Service Manual???
    • Rear-View mirror

Wayne S

I saw a red one for sale down trhe street from my house if you want I could get you a ph# but I am in KC

let me know what you are still missing ive been parting out a lot of jeeps latley and my garage is getting full of odds and ends

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    Need a 727 that will mate to a D300 T-case Early to mid-80s GW would work (I'm told)
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

is the mounting bolt pattern different from a 904 to a 727
    i didnt thing they were cause i have a 904 that bolts up to my dana 300 . i had a 727 but sold it to my buddy 904 is lighter and not as strong but still a good tranny

Justin

PLUMCRAZY

i had a 2wd 4.0 comanchee yes they arre fairly quick i believe i have most of those parts with the exception of the fan shroud

iim in toledo ohio if your near let me know

Bell housing bolt pattern is the same, it's the output side that changed between T-cases. I need something with more guts than the new T-5 I'm going to tear up the first time I put my foot into the 360 - and as careful as I may (might?) be, I KNOW it's gunna happen sooner or later. And I've kinda gotten used to a slush box in the YJ, Hemi Dodge and my wife's 4x4 'Burbon

yeah, I know, I need some current pics
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

ill look in the garage i acnt even get into the back of it ill clean it out soon and let you know where are you located
    im in toledo ohio 43615

Justin

Quote Originally Posted by cheucifious
    ill look in the garage i acnt even get into the back of it ill clean it out soon and let you know where are you located im in toledo ohio 43615

Justin
    South East of ya a bit ... Just South of Williamsburg Virginia. Toledo is a 12 hour drive from the house - I've shot the National Matches at Camp Perry (Port Clinton) a "Few" times
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE