Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
(4) 42" Super Swampers mounted on 15x10, 8x6.5 bolt pat

Thread: (4) 42" Super Swampers mounted on 15x10, 8x6.5 bolt pat

Thank you from BT Master (OIIIO)

(4) 42" Super Swampers mounted on 15x10, 8x6.5 bolt pat

Hey people I have 4 used 42" Super Swampers mounted on 15x10 rims that are 8 lug 6.5 bolt pattern with 3 1/2" Backspacing. They have some cuts and are torn in a couple spots... 2 tires are next to perfect the 3rd one good but has a minor gash.. the 4th has a decent "slice" in-between on of the knobs... They all hold air... I haven't used them since I've purchased them, (Besides holding up the Jeep in the driveway).
    I'd honestly like to trade for a set of 4..... 38's mounted on 16.5x10+... 8 lug on 6.5 bolt pattern, 37's... will work also... 36's and 39's are sort of pushing it if I had to choose I'd pick the 39's over the 36's... But then again beggers can't be choosers... If interested give me a shout... I'll have pics of what they look like.. tomorrow or Friday... I'll show the good and the bad... No Bull$h!tting!... I have a guy that I'm waiting on, if he chooses to pass then I'll toss out a price... I can't really deliver so it ould have to be a pick-up only in Norfolk, Va.

Alright here are the pics of the tires....

These 3 are of the front driverside tire:

Here is one of the "Spots" that I mentioned (They hold air).

These next 2 pics are of the driverside rear tire:

These next 3 pics are from the Passenger Side rear tire:

Finally these last 2 pics are the Passenger Side front:

If you have anymore quesions please feel free to ask... (There is a tire that has a pretty deep cut that I couldn't take a pic of... It's on the bottom side and there isn't really no way for me to rotate it yet)... But with that being said they all hold air and will separate the tires from the rims...

let me know if he passes and price
    mike

bullets don't hurt, but the holes do.

VOTE BUTTON

I'd like to trade for a used set of 37's or 38's mounted on 16.5x12 or bigger with an 8 lug 6.5 bolt pattern... Like I said, I'd honestly like to trade if at-all possible... The tires don't have to be great but some-what road worthy and have to hold air.
    If I can't trade then I'm asking $700. I feel that this is a fair price for good/decent 42" Swampers with the rims and one spare.

How far is Hickory from Norfolk? I honestly don't have means of transporting these things. So you would have to pick them up. I honestly might also sell my Jeep... (I'll pull the motor that's been built and drop in a decent running 360 in it's place)... And then I might sell the Built 360 on ebay or drop it in a Javelin, AMX, etc.

Alright people, these tires are still here, PM me.

is the price the sam elet me know

They're still here, price is still $700 obo...