Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Wooooo hooooo!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wooooo hooooo!

Thank you from BT ULTRA TECH MASTER!!!

Wooooo hooooo!

Just got the word.. We bought a house..nice little place, about 1200 square feet..(umm just remodeled or some such.. I didnt pay much attention) but it has a biiiig 2 car garage with heat and air conditioning!! I think the realtor thoght I had lost my mind.. I drove the J-10 in for a test fit..room for the truck and an engine hoist in front with the engine on a stand.. Finally after 45 years I have a garage!! with a concrete floor!! and power! damn..must be living right..

Pics to be forthcoming when we take posession !!

(My wife is laughing at me cause I don't remember anything about the house)
    "A man's got to know his limitation's"

Dirty Harry.

right on Goose

glad to hear you got your dream garage.
    so did you even look at the rest of the house? or just leave that to the wife =D>

moving on up,

I just wish I could buy a house in this town. You would think we lived in LA or New York, with the outlandish cost of a house around here.

down the street from me a two bedroom, one bath, small yard,detached single car garage, and no bastment, house went for $138,000k and that was two years ago same house today is $145,000k.

and I need three bedrooms, two bath, two car garage. can you say $150,000-200,000k in a bad school dist. Bunch of savages in this town let me tell you.

Hummm mabye I should start trying to talk the wife into moving to Co.

Good news... definatley take some pics... our house is 1500 sqft and our (MY) shop is 2000 sgft... gotta love it...
    Frank Drose

80 CJ5 on tons and propane.
    93 YJ
    49 cj3A welded rear and 31's
    55 & 57 willy's pickup one day build
    75 scout 304, auto

http://top4x4sites.com/cgi-bin/arp/rankem.cgi?id=MCfrom

Heh Heh... The house is (I think) 3 bedrooms..nice kitchen and new hardwood floors.. Basically the seller is in the business of buying older houses and remodeling them from the studs out. then selling them. He did a good job on this one and he has bought the other four on the block..and it is pretty near the neighborhood my wife and I grew up in.. so... all good so far.
    Linda and the raltor were laughing at me.. but hey they arent the ones with the cool stories about building hay bales up as a windbreak in the driveway at 9500 feet above sea level in frickin february!to rebuild the waggies motor when it shot craps.. Yea they can laugh.. but I have paid my dues..I deserve this spacious, commodius, wondersmackin garage!
    And I'm gonna have a painted floor ! BEFORE all the household overflow crap intrudes on my small slice of nirvana and I cant find the dang floor!..Oh and did I mention this palce is on almost an acre of land..so I have room to continue my breeding program of junk jeeps..

Dirty Harry.

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS jeepsr4ever's Avatar
    Congradualtaiononoins!
    [COLOR=#000000]
    Featuring www.StarLabCNC.com[/URL] for CNC plasma machines
    1-651-433-3689 TOLL FREE 1-855-433-3689

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    Goog deal Goose! I'm happy for ya Outta the weather really helps - when your at home
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Yep.. I can remember one incident pretty clearly.. I built a straw bale garage around the front of the J-10 and it was snowing sideways.. so a buddy loaned me one of those "salamander" heaters..you know basically a propane blow torch on wheels?.. who knew the damn thing would set the straw on fire from 10 feet away.. Ahh but WTF without those incidents I wouldn't lead the exciting international man of mystery life that I do!!

Mitty, Walter Mitty and that martini? shaken not stirred..

Dirty Harry.

'69 AMX 12.60@107 - Ohio, unfortunately (:-P)
    County governments need TAX MONEY.
    They get tax money from property taxes.
    Counties determine "fair market value" for houses.
    Thier "fair market value" is what determines the taxes.
    So they need more money, they raise your property value.
    I fail to understand how this represents a "free market"
    and is not a "conflict of interest" when those that determine
    the property value are the ones who get money based on it's value.

Congratulations on getting a home of your own.

Now you can be a "HomeMoaner"

Quote Originally Posted by AMX69PHATTY
    County governments need TAX MONEY.
    They get tax money from property taxes.
    Counties determine "fair market value" for houses.
    Thier "fair market value" is what determines the taxes.
    So they need more money, they raise your property value.
    I fail to understand how this represents a "free market"
    and is not a "conflict of interest" when those that determine
    the property value are the ones who get money based on it's value.

Congratulations on getting a home of your own.

Now you can be a "HomeMoaner"
    Ok see that just upsets me more, than I was before...

I'm still very happy that Goose Got his way cool garage, with some sort of house attached.

just frustrated I have yet to get my cool garage.. oh and a house for my wife i suppose.. but I do have a very nice man room above the garage.

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    Bought the house for the spousal unit - then built the garage (and everything in it) But I need MORE room!!! 16x24 aint enough

'Rat
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE