Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Recruiting AMCer's
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Recruiting AMCer's

Recruiting AMCer's

Whats up guys? We need to find a way to bring more people into this site and introduce them into the world of AMC instead of rice burners I think its horrible that the kids around here are into hondas and shit like that instead of supporting american muscle like they should! But then again i am 18 myself so by kids.....well you know what i mean haha. Around here if you mention AMC you always get bleak stares but then you mention jeep and they confuse your CJ with a wrangler!! Im picky about the confusion! But i need to find a way to get these dead beats back to V-8 power and away from 4 bangers. Is there any local AMC fans around the whereabouts of Wheeling W.Va??? Im on the ohio side but is there anyone who is truly interested in AMC around here other than me?

Thank you from BT Jedi gear head
    Don't knock the rice burners I "stole" alot of tech from them to run the 401. Actually pick their minds, where else can you run 20 PSI boost on a 4 banger and make 500 HP?

Jeff
    1979 Jeep CJ-7 401 AMC, GMC 6-71 Blower 10% overdrive, Bugcatcher with electronic fuel injection and a little N2O for fun, all self built. (this supercharger stuff is easy)

Im not "knocking" well....yes i am but anyways i have a buddy with an srt-4 neon pushing over 400 WHEEL hp.....lets just say ......insane! He accomplished this with stock turbo and i have another buddy with a eagel talon pushing around 350 wheel horse but he exploded his trans the other day tryin to show off doing a burnout!

But around here there arent too many kids building boost....they mostly have civics and accords No turbo or Supers either....so i guess its ok to flame them since all they are worried about it their systems and their fart can mufflers

Thank you from BT ULTRA TECH MASTER!!!
    Ok now we need to put the boooost to a 4.0 and a little N2o and split the manifold.. twice pipes on a AMC 6 with 20 psi of boost on nitrous..Ka Chow!! (ok ok we would have to put a fart can on it..)

4 wheel burn outs.. and Drift fun.. (do they really think E-brake drifitng is new?)
    "A man's got to know his limitation's"

Dirty Harry.

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    Yeah, if you can blend all this new 4 banger technology with a AMC V8, you just might have something leathal. Now that I am watching this GMC6-71 blower build up, and have seen the turbo 401 build in the waggy, I wanna see a twin turbo build with lots of shiny parts simply because they just look cool.

yea!! Me too.. Shiny is good..Neon Green BAAAADD (boy am I glad everybody got over that neon green and pink crap Blech!) and what fun we could have with the clear dizzy caps and neon tubes under the fender wells..(Ok someone stop me.. please)

Dirty Harry.

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    That's easy!! STOP GOOSE OR I'LL KICK YOUR ASS!!!

But, ... let's look at rock lights shall we? Neon would be good for that (white or blue), low glare, less reflection to blind our spotters over the H3 or quartz lights!!

Turbo's should be kept to the CRD we want to put under the hood and,
    Damn the bug catchers, they obsure your view of the best line of approach!!!

On the other hand, Who REALLY cares about clear dizzy caps?

And Neon Green is an eye-popper of a color if your looking to get noticed by some 4x4 Rag

Pink??

Quote Originally Posted by Goose
    yea!! Me too.. Shiny is good..Neon Green BAAAADD (boy am I glad everybody got over that neon green and pink crap Blech!) and what fun we could have with the clear dizzy caps and neon tubes under the fender wells..(Ok someone stop me.. please)
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Thank you , Rat.. I was falling off the edge into tuner hell..My little 300000 mile saturn was getting ready to lose it's engine and transaxle..hmmmm wait a minute.. If we had two engine transaxle combos.. one in the fron one in the back..we could build a flat fender with four wheel steering, that gets 35 mpg and sounds like a couple bumble bees in heat..(oh man I need my medication..this is all starting to sound doable)

Dirty Harry.