Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What kind of power will I be putting out? AMC 360 1988

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    I reintroduced myself to my jeep tonight after not seeing it for 3 weeks. Had to fire it up just to listen to the rumble - bored, balanced and built 360, straight pipes

After the smoke from the paint on the headers cleared i could almost breath in there!!! tomorrow is s new day and I HOPE to be able to work on it some more ...
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Any pics? What about some stats? Congrats on starting her up. Boy isnt the sound of straight pipes a thing of beuty!! Scared my dog half to death when I started mine up!

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    Mike - check out the other thread ... http://www.bulltear.com/forums/viewt...?p=43454#43454

I added some pics there today.

Pat
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE