Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962
Theft

Thread: Theft

Theft

I have a question for y'all......My uncle is the owner of his abandoned grandmothers house....and these low life thieves steal everything that isn't bolted down. So my uncle decided he was tired of this shit (go figure) and sat and waited for them and when confronted in his garage they decided to run so he fired a warning shot into the woods to scare them and sprayed the one with birdshot....i think 11 bb's total. Our loving sheriffs department is doing nothing about this other than incouraging the thief who is a known thief by the whole damn county to sue my unlce for protecting his property! It turns out that what he was after was scrap metal......mostly copper, misc. car parts such as rearends and transmissions and some of my odds-n-ends jeep parts to take to the local scrap yard to buy him some drugs for a one night high!!! If you think this is bullshit lets here your responses!!!!

Thank you from BT ULTRA TECH MASTER!!!
    You need to help your uncle dig a nice deep hole.. set aside 1/2 gallon of hydrochloric acid for face and prints and 200 lbs of lime..that should do it..
    "A man's got to know his limitation's"

Dirty Harry.

Official Goosian disclaimer.. (this only works in the movies so Kids don't try this at home.. )
    "A man's got to know his limitation's"

Dirty Harry.

Thank you from BT Master Mechanic
    What's this world coming to???????
    Criminals have ALL the rights when we law abider's have none.
    48 CJ2a 283
    62 Dodge Panel Truck 3 on tree
    62 Belvedere Max Wedge Stick
    65 Dodge880 383 auto
    64 Jeep DJ3a 2wd
    69 CJ5a V6
    2 CJ6a's V6's 1 T98 4spd
    80 Scout Terra SD33t Nissan Turbo Diesel T19
    83 J20 360 T18
    70 AMX 390 Go Pac 4spd
    70 AMX 390 Go Pac Auto

catch the heathen bastid and bring him down... we'll hide'm fer ya... tell your Uncle next time shoot'em in the house...
    Frank Drose

80 CJ5 on tons and propane.
    93 YJ
    49 cj3A welded rear and 31's
    55 & 57 willy's pickup one day build
    75 scout 304, auto

http://top4x4sites.com/cgi-bin/arp/rankem.cgi?id=MCfrom

Hell you guys are on the right track!! I told my uncle he should have killed the guy and put a knife in his hand and say he lunged twords him!!!! Considering a murder nevers gets solved over in Belmont county....our sheriff's are a joke over here, a civilian could do a better job! There was an out-of-towner who was murdered bout 8 years ago and the sheriff department looked at the case for i dunno....prob bout 2 or 3 months and that was it! It tookall up until last year for it to be solved, and the best part is that the people who solved the case were from Pennsylvania and were pissed off at our lousy justice system and they looked at the case for about 2 months and had it figured out!!!! If my uncle were to have killed that low life nothing would have ever happened!!! Oh yea, a lil more about our sheriff dept., a shitload of them got busted for cocaine a few years back too....and do you know who the wholemaster mind of the opperation was???? The head Sheriff himself!!! This just shows you how fucked up this county is!!!

use rock salt shot or a taser, these are normally less than leathal and hurt worse.

your uncle made the mistake of shooting after the guy had left the house. If the guy were in the house and your uncle had shot him, that would be a diferent story.

your uncle should hang a fake crack rock over a pit with pungie sticks at the bottom. and claim he was trying to catch the wolf that was eating his chickens.

As stated befor these ideas are only for entertainment and shoult not be used as a result of my advice. should one of these ideas be used it is at the risk of the user and we shall not be held responceable for injured or broken crack heads.

=D>

I seen on the tv show jackass that there is a 30 or 40 ounce tail stabilized beanbag shot for a 12ga meant to be less lethal, but when they shot johnny knoxville with it he dropped like a rock and didden't get up for about 5 minutes or so. He was seriously messed up for about 2 weeks or so. I know a beanbag sounds harmless, but man what a nasty effect it had
    he who dies with the most toys wins!!!
    69' amx 390 4 speed best et 11.85 @ 116mph
    VOTEBUTTON