Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
AMC cylinder heads - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: AMC cylinder heads

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS jeepsr4ever's Avatar
    I am extremely pumped up about this! We are making a fixture this week to unshroud the valves, CNC flowport from the seat to as far as we can in the chamber, CNC portmatch to our gasket lineup, CNC flowport from intake to valve bowl and CNC flowport from Dogleg to valve bowl. We will also be enlarging the drainback holes and milling and retapping the stud bosses. This will be one hell of a setup but I think we can get .290CFM + consistantly out of the intake @.600. This depends on the casting # but all indications look great here!

Very exited!

What else can we do to these heads?
    [COLOR=#000000]
    Featuring www.StarLabCNC.com[/URL] for CNC plasma machines
    1-651-433-3689 TOLL FREE 1-855-433-3689

I suppose we could offer the extra 4 bolt holes and a drill bushing for drilling your block. Also maybe oringing on the heads.
    [COLOR=#000000]

Machine for positive valve seals.
    Bare Tub Restoring 69 BBB Javelin SST 390 Go/Mod Pak
    Frame Off Restoring 82 Wagoneer with 401 MPEFI transplant
    "First rule of government funding; Why build one when you can build two at twice the price!"

Could do that as well..I am thinking a small .010 groove around the exhaust and intake (fuels and water ports) for a great seal. I am drawing up the fixture plates right now. Looks like it will have 7 clocking positions
    [COLOR=#000000]

I have the heads off of my 87 360 from a grand wagoneer, if I was to send them to you in exchange for a set ready to bolt on what kinda investment am I looking at?

Quote Originally Posted by questmann
    I have the heads off of my 87 360 from a grand wagoneer, if I was to send them to you in exchange for a set ready to bolt on what kinda investment am I looking at?
    Dont know that answer yet.
    [COLOR=#000000]

Thank you from BT Master (OIIIO)
    i'll send you a set of 502's ive got in the storage unit. I'll pay shipping......... i dont really need em back either.....

So whats up with not using the single stud 71-74 heads vs the later bridged heads?
    IF washington wont quit spending money like mad men then i suggest we claim 9 deductions in 2010 and withold or taxes till the final dead line of 4/15/2011.

CJ7 AMC401 http://www.fordification.com/images/forum/bug.gif

"May God have mercy on my enemies, because I WON'T!!" -General George Patton
    Member #377

Thank you from BT Junior wrench of the Forum
    there is a yard by me that has a few 360s in it. if ya need head i could pull em, and i may not mind having a nice set o heads.

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    Have you seen these guys?
    Extrude Hone. Looked at them a while back was I was thinking REALLY radically about dropping a 500 Caddie in my K20

How about THESE polished pistons?!?!?
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Thank you from BT ULTRA TECH MASTER!!!
    Well Rat.. From these highly polished pistons.. we can see the photographers receding hairline and that he squints his left eye when snapping pictures , and that he needs a moostachio trim.

(Look in the valve relief on the lower left piston.. darn near optical quality polishing)
    "A man's got to know his limitation's"

Dirty Harry.