Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
AMC poops out at Jeg's PHR Engine Masters Challenge - Page 4
Bulltear Ad
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: AMC poops out at Jeg's PHR Engine Masters Challenge

Thank you from BT Master Mechanic
    Oh yeh, I have enough bottom end. It will REALLY start to pull after 1500 to 2000RPM...but thats in a truck with QT.

I can't give it much throttle now because at the county fair I blew out the low range unit (Took it back off again) and at the same time stretched the chain, so it jumps the chain at stoplights it I take off hard....hell it jumps the chain it I step on it hard at 50MPH.

I am averaging around 10MPG with the dual carbs...and looks from EVERYONE!! I LOVE IT!!

It still starts when it 20 to 30 degrees out...I suppose it would start better it I had the chokes hooked up on the carbs.

It doesn't overheat with the stock rad.
    If this new part can't break....what old part will??

'69 AMX 12.60@107 - Ohio, unfortunately (:-P)
    The guys that won that thing, B.E.S. - Bischoff Engine Service, are in the Greater Cincinnati area, west of town about 20 miles in eastern Indiania, are who re-worked my '70 304 Heads with 2.02/1.68 Stn Stl 11/32 stem "tulipped?" valves and some mild porting. I've been tryin' to get'em to hire me, if only as part time help, but no luck yet. Have even offered to work a week for FREE to see if I'd worked out for'em, but no luck. Must seem too anxious ....... or too desperate !

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS jeepsr4ever's Avatar
    Good luck with that! Sounds like it would be fun to work in a performance shop but I am sure over time it would become work and then you would get that stingy professional attitude
    [COLOR=#000000]
    Featuring www.StarLabCNC.com[/URL] for CNC plasma machines
    1-651-433-3689 TOLL FREE 1-855-433-3689