Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: 258 won't start-Ignition issues???

Thank you from BT Tech Master Bulltear Forum
    It hasn't been that bad up here in Northern MN we had -30 and I still went fishing. had to move the house and everything.
    You can also try putting your thumb over the plug hole while someone cranks the engine. If it blows your thumb off the hole you must have something.

Helpfull BT forum member Admiral of the Forum
    Quote Originally Posted by ironman_gq
    You can also try putting your thumb over the plug hole while someone cranks the engine. If it blows your thumb off the hole you must have something.
    that's what I did...
    Earl H.
    Carolina Full Size Jeep Club
    www.cfsjc.com
    '90 Grand Wagoneer
    '81 Cherokee
    '93 Grand Cherokee Limited
    "You can buy style, but you can't buy class"

Well??????????????

Hey Buck!!! You ever figure this one out???? Let us know!
    1980 CJ-5, 360 powered, T-18, Dana 20, Advanced Adapters output , 4.56's, Dana 30 frt chromoly shafts w/297 joints and Tru-Trac and M20 rear with Detroit, Superior shafts, and disc brakes and Tom Woods frt and rear shafts.........about 10k in misc aftermarket parts!

Helpfull BT forum member Admiral of the Forum
    sorry for no updates...(at all).
    I recently moved to York, SC, which is about 7 hours away from my parents house, so I haven't messed with the '81 since I moved
    My PLAN is to get it over here, where I am now, so that I can get back working with it. Being broke isn't much helping matters, right now.
    Earl H.
    Carolina Full Size Jeep Club
    www.cfsjc.com
    '90 Grand Wagoneer
    '81 Cherokee
    '93 Grand Cherokee Limited
    "You can buy style, but you can't buy class"

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    Quote Originally Posted by bowtieman55
    sorry for no updates...(at all).
    I recently moved to York, SC, which is about 7 hours away from my parents house, so I haven't messed with the '81 since I moved
    My PLAN is to get it over here, where I am now, so that I can get back working with it. Being broke isn't much helping matters, right now.
    I think we've all been in that boat before. But keep your chin up and move forward, it'll all come together at some point!!
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE