Thread: Edelbrock Shorty Headers

Edelbrock Shorty Headers

Has anyone tried these out, or know of anyone who has? I have fenderwell headers on my '74 CJ-6 w/304, and was wanting to either go back to manifolds, or the Edlebrock shorty headers so that I can run my exhaust inside the frame rails.

I was wondering if these headers still exhibit the problems that headers are traditionally know for, leaks, etc. If I get them, I will spring for the ceramic coating, so that should help out with corrosion. How about performance?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

BTW - Great site....nice to see people building AMCs instead of swapping them out.

Thank you from BT Ultra tech

Re: Edelbrock Shorty Headers

Quote Originally Posted by Agar426
    BTW - Great site....nice to see people building AMCs instead of swapping them out.
    This isn't related to your question but if people didn't swap'm out we wouldn't have AMC's to buy for cheap

-Dave
    2005 Dodge Neon SRT4 W/Injen SRI, Prothane Race Inserts, Autometer 30/30 Boost Gauge, & AGP Wastegate She's pushin' 19lbs of Boost.

1976 CJ7/304 W/Edelbrock intake & 600CFM Carb/Q-Track (Part Time Conversion)/TH400/Painless Wiring Harness/HEI Dist.