Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: AMC V8 parts

AMC V8 parts

304 heads. new valves, guides and springs. have about 2K miles on them. $ MAKE ME AN OFFER

the heads are all i have left. i forgot i still had them until i tripped on them the other day in the garage. someone make an offer on them. the heads are going to the scrap yard really soon. it would be a waste to see such good parts junked.

PS pump and bracket SOLD

make offeres, i want this stuff SOLD

contact me at info@real-estateinvestments.com as i don't check all the boards often.

updated and price reduced!
    86 CJ7
    modified for occasional off road use

parts

I would be interested in the water pump. Would you send it up to Canada and do you have paypal?

i do not have paypal but i would send it to canada if you pay for the shipping.
    86 CJ7

e-mail sent.

Where are you located?

near akron ohio.
    86 CJ7

DUI

Im interested in the distributor and wires. Any burns in the wires, good condition ? Pictures ? xracer390@aol.com Thanks

Re: DUI

Quote Originally Posted by xracer390
    Im interested in the distributor and wires. Any burns in the wires, good condition ? Pictures ? xracer390@aol.com Thanks
    they're a little dirty but not burnt. i'll post a pic of it all. the dizzy is like new looking.
    86 CJ7

you still have the water pump, radiator and fan shroud?

shipping quote to 28658

I would take all of it

on the dist and wires, the dist is like new. the wires have some spots where they've rubbed and the red cloth material that covers them has a few spots that have worn through. i dont' see any burn marks in them though. my camera has come up missing from the easter holiday so i can't take pic right now.

the water pump is sold. i'm not shipping the radiator. it's too much hassle to go find a box and get it packed right so that the core doesn't get screwed up in shipping.
    86 CJ7