Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: just bought 35's now what???

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    Ditto on Randy's and I got the setup bearings to since I didn't have an old set to ream out.
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

do they have a website....

Thank you from BT Ultra tech
    2005 Dodge Neon SRT4 W/Injen SRI, Prothane Race Inserts, Autometer 30/30 Boost Gauge, & AGP Wastegate She's pushin' 19lbs of Boost.

1976 CJ7/304 W/Edelbrock intake & 600CFM Carb/Q-Track (Part Time Conversion)/TH400/Painless Wiring Harness/HEI Dist.

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS tufcj's Avatar
    Can't beat the prices at this site. Don't know if they sell open carriers though.

www.completeoffroad.com

Bob
    tufcj
    1969 AMX
    1967 Rambler Rogue

If you need a tool and don't buy it...
    you'll eventually pay for it...
    and not have it.
    Henry Ford

Thank you from BT ULTRA TECH MASTER!!!
    Maybe I am a bit cynical...(maybe hell!) but Most of the time you hear someone say _______ rear end or tranny or whatever is junk..it's weak etc. when you ask how they know, the response is usually well I read in ______ (fill in the blank) magazine, that such and such is junk!.. Yep you probably did, and then on the very next page why GOLLY !! there is an add for axles gears whatever..the point I'm making is this: Just because someguy does something felony stupid and breaks a part doesn't mean it's junk.. It means he is either as dumb as a box of rocks.. or this is his "beater " and he can afford to tear things up..

Just my opinion..
    "A man's got to know his limitation's"

Dirty Harry.