Thread: 3216090 Heads And Stuff For Sale

Thank you from BT Senior Wrench of the forum

3216090 Heads And Stuff For Sale

I have a pair of 3216090 heads for sale. These are the screw-in stud type. (7/16th studs) I believe they are off a 73 360.

Both are take-offs I purchased for a 401 project and they need to be gone through.

The reason I am selling them is that a friend of mine just totaled his Cherokee and I am getting his Edelbrock Heads off of his 401 for $400 for the pair! (And they only have about 2500 miles on them plus I get the roller rockers with them!

It's a good thing because these were going to be taken to the machine shop this coming weekend!

If anybody is interested, please make me an offer! Remember, these suckers are about 55lbs each so shipping isn't going to be cheap but I only charge actual shipping.

In the coming weeks I will have an SP2P manifold available (as soon as I get off my butt and pull the spare 401!) as well as a used set of Headman in-frame headers and two new sets of gaskets for same I need to get rid of. PM me if interested. Thanks!

Heads

Well this might be a little untimely, but do you still have the 3216090 heads? I'm restoring an AMC 360 and one of the heads has a crack in it. If you still have them how much would you want for one and what do you think it would cost to ship to the Detroit area? Thanks, Dave