Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962
shifter lingage/dana 20

Thread: shifter lingage/dana 20

shifter lingage/dana 20

does anyone have the lingage, that is'nt all sloppy. thanks mikey
    doing a frame off, 401/727t/f art carr manule valve body,fiberglass body,4.5 R.E lift, 456 gears locked f/r, 35" crawlers. UPS is helping build it

Thank you from BT Tech Master Bulltear Forum
    I don't think there ever was such a thing They had a tendancy to wear quickly which isnt necessarily bad. If it is sufficiently sloppy you get the bonus of being able to use 2WD low with the hubs locked in.

never mind i installed a twin stick .thanks anyways
    doing a frame off, 401/727t/f art carr manule valve body,fiberglass body,4.5 R.E lift, 456 gears locked f/r, 35" crawlers. UPS is helping build it

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS tufcj's Avatar
    Did the twin stick on my Dana 300 and never looked back. Good choice.

Bob
    tufcj
    1969 AMX
    1967 Rambler Rogue

If you need a tool and don't buy it...
    you'll eventually pay for it...
    and not have it.
    Henry Ford

Thank you from BT Tech Master Bulltear Forum
    where'd you get the twin stick?

i got it from don, at dons repair shop. i got the dana 20 optional kit, you just replace the shift rail for the rear. he's been making them for years, i got the very first one of this kind, it's the revised one, not that the other one's where bad. in the dirrection it says to take out the intermiteate gear, but as i was on my back looking in the case i could see that i could access the set screw in the fork, with a long 3/16 allen (t-handle. once you get the new rail in you might have to move the shift rail back to get the set screw back in. i did'nt know i could move the shift rail back, so i gave up and took out the intermitate gear, still piece of cake. under two hours, on my back. he's seems like a realy nice guy, all stainless, it's sweet. here's he's number. 1-704-279-4697. tell him mikey in hawaii refered you