Thread: twin stick

twin stick

does anyone have any advise how to keep the needle bareing in the intermitate gear, long enough to slide in the intermetiate shaft in. i'm trying vaseline but just when i get ready to put the gear in 1 falls then 2 then bam bam all of them fall . i'm gonna go back out and try again, if you have any suggesting or personal exspeirence, please share it with me. thanks mikey
    doing a frame off, 401/727t/f art carr manule valve body,fiberglass body,4.5 R.E lift, 456 gears locked f/r, 35" crawlers. UPS is helping build it

got it the trick is when in doubt use more vasaline huston we have twin stick
    doing a frame off, 401/727t/f art carr manule valve body,fiberglass body,4.5 R.E lift, 456 gears locked f/r, 35" crawlers. UPS is helping build it

i use lubeguard auto trans assemblee goo and a wooden dowel, makes life so much easier.
    mike

bullets don't hurt, but the holes do.

VOTE BUTTON

yeah i was thinking, a dowle or somesomthing round to fill the hole, maybe next time i'll try it.