Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962
So while I've been waiting for MC...................

Thread: So while I've been waiting for MC...................

Thank you from BT Jedi gear head

So while I've been waiting for MC...................

Been playing with the new toy and really getting into trying to pull another 100 HP out of the new 6.1 Hemi (well actually a Polyspherical Hemi) but anyways the new DiamlerChrysler/Jeep vehicles are really hurting for aftermarket performance mods. The new Can Bus vehicles don't lend themselves to just bolt on and go. You gotta be a "puter programmer...........

So the new project begins......... before the old one is completed but the timeframes out of my hands for now "you hearin this MC?????

This thread is over on the Charger Forums I joined up with a couple guys from around New England. I know where's the Mud?

http://www.chargerforums.com/forums/...ad.php?t=40555

Scroll down the thread and see my Jeep SRT8 in pics and vid no less. On the dig by the time I got to the camera man I was at 60 MPH and shut down at 80 MPH to stop. So far I have had it up to 155 MPH on the runway and still the claims are it can go to 170 MPH. 3/4 of a mle of runways all I got. I shut down at the 3/8 mile mark to allow enough room to stop (the big 20 inch Brembo's do stop well even at 150 MPH.)

Well these guys are kinda liker Ricers without the tuning seriously if I was 25 years younger I'd be putting my head to use. The whole DCX platform cars and Jeeps need serious aftermarket performance and anyone who could deliver would be a overnight Millonare.

This is my new project going on right now on the Cherokee SRT boards

http://www.cherokeesrt8.com/forums/s...ead.php?t=4504

If only MC would get going before I spend too much time with this before I finish the CJ...........

So now I'm a DC code breaker wanna be, a bench tech Vehicle Spy hacker, a damn electron chaser all in the quest for more HP.

Oh BTW one on these is on order and hopefully will be programed, Whippled, and making serious HP in three years aftr the warrantee's up.

Think about it for 15K over 500 dependable HP full tuneability, full Mopar ECU and sensors included, forged bottom end.. the list goes on........................

Help MC !!!

Jeff
    1979 Jeep CJ-7 401 AMC, GMC 6-71 Blower 10% overdrive, Bugcatcher with electronic fuel injection and a little N2O for fun, all self built. (this supercharger stuff is easy)

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS jeepsr4ever's Avatar
    Get outta there!!

Yes I have been clearing my schedule to work on our secret project here Jeff.
    [COLOR=#000000]
    Featuring www.StarLabCNC.com[/URL] for CNC plasma machines
    1-651-433-3689 TOLL FREE 1-855-433-3689

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    OK, this is just too cool!!! Keep us updated!!

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    Quote Originally Posted by jeepsr4ever
    Get outta there!!

Yes I have been clearing my schedule to work on our secret project here Jeff.
    No this sucks . . . MC is making parts of which he MIGHT sell some others of, but neglecting the rest of the AMC world and his bread-and-butter market
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE