I'm a bit chapped at our President right now.

After learning that he commuted the sentence of former White House aide Scooter Libby, who was convicted of obstructing the investigation of a crime, I'm wondering when he's going to pardon U.S. Border Agents Ramos and Compean?

Both of these decorated agents have been languishing in a Federal prison for 169 days, and it is time the President does the right thing by pardoning both and reuniting them with their families.

Pat, Rep. Dana Rohrabacher, a great friend of Grassfire, and a true champion for these agents said it best "the President does not seem to have the same mercy for the average men and women holding the frontlines of our borders. Unjustly imprisoned Border Agents Ramos and Compean...deserve the same mercy afforded to Mr. Libby."

Please take a moment right now to contact the White House and urge the President to do the right thing by pardoning Agents Ramos and Compean.

Here's the contact numbers:

Comments: 202-456-1111
Switchboard: 202-456-1414
FAX: 202-456-2461

You can also email
the White House:

comments@whitehouse.gov

I did! If you don't remember the story, these 2 Border Agents busted and shot some illegals crossing the border, were tried and convicted of BULL SHIT.