Well, I never thought a stupid filter would have caused this kind of massive oil pressure drop! But, FRAM is JUNK, once again, FRAM IS JUNK!

I don't normally run FRAM, but I now remember in January, I had a club run, and on the 200+ mile trip I noticed something was NOT right, with oil pressure, gas milage, and when I stopped to get gas and check the oil it was really low! I put all that together and quickly came to the conclusion that I lost the fuel pump. I got to the closest Auot Parts Place (which was Autozone I think, Garmin helps in this type of situation if you have the right model loaded with the area's info). Got my Fuel pump, but all they had was Fram Filters. Oil pump was deffinately bad, had fuel sitting on the arm as I pulled it out, must have been thinning the oil causing pressure issues and major losses.

So, I went back to my local auto parts place (Mid 5 in Livonia, Mi) and got my self a Wick, and some 15W40. I HAVE PRESSURE!! LOTS OF IT!

Almost 75 when first started. Then after warm idle was a solid 40. And about 60 at cruising RPM's.

Only question now is, with this mechanical in here now, the pressure is really bouncy. It starts to smooth out around 2000 rpm's. Is this normal? My OEM one seemed pretty smooth, but also really slow reacting, so maybe that is why?