Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
New guy - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New guy

Quote Originally Posted by MarinJeeper
    also use this as a DD so I have crazy laws to deal with, as far as how much the tires can stick out past the fenders!!
    Yeah, I hear you about the tire stickout thing. That's our biggest problem keeping ours inspected and street legal here in PA. Don't know where you call home, but the competition cut on your rear fenders might be a bigger problem than tire stickout as far as street legal. They'd probably want you to have mudflaps or something.

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS jeepsr4ever's Avatar
    Nice jeep! I was in Moab several years ago when Pit-Bull tires where just a rumor and climbed Moab rim with a guy from our local area testing a set. They worked great on the rocks and reminded me of lucky charms cereal with purple horse shoes and blue diamonds on the tread Thank you for your service over there and try to stay cool!

As far as waggy axles go if it was me I would be looking for a dually dana 60 or 70 (64" wide) and a dana 44 from a waggy or a 60 from a dodge (Dodge dana 60's arent as wide). Dana 44's arent a whole hell of alot of an upgrade but if you ask Bob he cant seem to get enought borrowed time on his =D>
    [COLOR=#000000]
    Featuring www.StarLabCNC.com[/URL] for CNC plasma machines
    1-651-433-3689 TOLL FREE 1-855-433-3689

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS tufcj's Avatar
    I'll upgrade that rear 44 when she breaks. Until then, I'll continue to abuse it with my 37s (and carry a spare set of shafts ).

Bob
    tufcj
    1969 AMX
    1967 Rambler Rogue

If you need a tool and don't buy it...
    you'll eventually pay for it...
    and not have it.
    Henry Ford

Same here. No sence in throwing out perfectly good parts.

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    Quote Originally Posted by rollbar
    Welcome, nice Jeep & dog.

Rat, where U @ in FL?
    Been in Mayport since mid Feb, I have week left and get to go home for a few weeks
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Thank you from BT Tech Master Bulltear Forum
    OH,
    where the heck is Mayport? North Fla? U spying on us down here .
    84' CJ8-360-Project M170 Jeep
    86' CJ7-258-Mommas Jeep
    Project CJ8 to M170 Conversion<----Click

OH, where the heck is Mayport? North Fla? U spying on us down here .
    HA!!!
    Trying to get the heck outta this hot humid place!!!!! Not sure when the thermometer reads 95 if it's the temp or the humidity!!!!

Actually, finishing off a 6 month install on a Navy Crusier. I need to get home, wife's sick - she caught Lyme disease last week (flip-flops in a heavily wooded yard), the kids are busy working, my yard is a shambles and my Jeep still isn't ready to run on it's own power yet
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Good luck, tell the wife hello & hope everythng goes well.
    86' CJ7-258-Mommas Jeep

Good luck, tell the wife hello & hope everythng goes well.
    Thanks Jim,
    She goes in for an MRI and ultra sound tomorrow (8/2) to see if she has liver and gall bladder damage. For such a small pest, this fawker bit her good. I've been doing some research ... more on Lyme Disease: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lyme_disease
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Well I just hope they caught it fast enough. I've been bitten by ticks before but not a Deer tick & I really never read up on it before, I've heard of the symptoms but man, it could be bad. I cut & pasted some info off the site U posted & just from one little bite and this could happen. Let us know Pat.

"A percentage of patients with Lyme disease have symptoms that last months to years after treatment with antibiotics. These symptoms can include muscle and joint pains, arthritis, stiff neck, cognitive defects, neurological complaints or fatigue".

P.S. Sorry, we didn't mean to hi-jack the thread.
    86' CJ7-258-Mommas Jeep