Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Lame newbie questions re: Intakes, castings and rocker arms - Page 2
Bulltear Ad
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lame newbie questions re: Intakes, castings and rocker arms

Gotcha about the restriction, but if I understand the theory behind the theory on these gaskets is that the fuel droplets are supposedly split asunder into teeny tinyer driplets :-)

That's why I said that this would probably work better on an engine with a carb...injector spray patterns being so fine to begin with, there's not much more that can be done short of changing the physical state of the fuel from a liquid to a gas.

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS jeepsr4ever's Avatar
    Right however you are also creating turbulence before the valve. Whether or not this will change your efficiency at higher rpms is unknown to me personally but to add a mass in the intake and then say it helps even though its restrictive doesnt sound right to me. I may be wrong about this as I only know a little about a little but if they were soo good then they would more popular. I have seen these gaskets come and go twice in the afermarket over the last 15 years.
    [COLOR=#000000]
    Featuring www.StarLabCNC.com[/URL] for CNC plasma machines
    1-651-433-3689 TOLL FREE 1-855-433-3689

Oh ye of little faith! I'll take "Magic Beans for $1000" Alex