Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962
carb

Thread: carb

Thank you from BT ULTRA TECH MASTER!!!

carb

I am looking to trade my holley 800dp mechanical secondary carb for a holley 750dp mechanical secondary carb. My 800 is freshly rebuilt with the choke horn milled off, notched float, and jet extensions in the rear, I would prefer the 750 was setup the same. Let me know what you have.

Thanks
    Brek
    he who dies with the most toys wins!!!
    69' amx 390 4 speed best et 11.85 @ 116mph
    VOTEBUTTON

Thank you from BT Junior wrench of the Forum
    I have a 700 dp, choke horn milled off. Bought off ebay. I rebuilt it and installed on my 401. I took it off and bought an eldebrock 750. The holley 700 ran good wide open but had a flat spot coming off of the idle circuit. I don't know if it needs a bigger accelerator pump or the pump cam repositioned. I'm not sure of the year of the carb. It has a rear metering block with 2 idle srews in the front. Its not a 4 corner idle. I liked the perfomance a lot better with the holley rather than the edelbrock, but just didn't bother with trying to fine tune it.

'69 AMX 12.60@107 - Ohio, unfortunately (:-P)
    Someone on one of the amcforums had a 750 dp for $150 in the for sale section.
    '69 AMX #11,856 BSO/Saddle 343-4V Auto Go-Pak A/C Leather
    http://home.fuse.net/ckthomas/AMXSIG5.jpg