Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962
another 360 pulley needed
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: another 360 pulley needed

another 360 pulley needed

I'm looking for a crank pulley with 3 belt grooves for a 1970 360.
    must have the 3 bolt harmonic balancer holes!

the one on the right in pics is what I have now.

Thank you from BT Ultra tech

PULLEY

GIVE ME A COUPLE OF DAYS. I HAVE A BUNCH OF PULLEYS AND BALANCERS
    SPEED COSTS MONEY: HOW FAST DO YOU WANT TO GO?

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    I bought mine from here . . .
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

LOL yea but mine aint a show truck and I need 3 grooves...
    (And I can't afford that $$ right now...all my funds are going to other parts on the CJ)

Quote Originally Posted by 74on35s
    LOL yea but mine aint a show truck and I need 3 grooves...
    (And I can't afford that $$ right now...all my funds are going to other parts on the CJ)
    Nether is mine - it's just taken 7 years to resurect this POS and it's fought me the whole way

Well maybe not the whole way, but between deployments, retiring and finding a way to support my Jeep and food habit and get the kids into college, it's spent a long time in the shop

And mine does have 3 grooves, PS, ALT and something else ... maybe the Air Compressor? (which is still in a cardboard box)
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Thank you from BT Ultra tech

PULLEY

I LOOKED ALL I HAVE ARE 4 HOLE ONES.
    SPEED COSTS MONEY: HOW FAST DO YOU WANT TO GO?

Thanks JJ, for looking. Its kinda on the back burner right now until I can find the right mounts for the A/C compressor anyways...

Mudrat, I can relate...I sold my last CJ about the time you took yours apart, and I am just now getting back into the Jeep thing with this one... I didn't see a 3 groove option in the Bulltear store menu, I'll look harder...

'69 AMX 12.60@107 - Ohio, unfortunately (:-P)
    Maybe try Doug at APD, they have quite a few parts cars
    or Rebel25A maybe from AMC Forums ?
    Webbs Classics also had parts cars but are selling out, may be gone.
    '69 AMX #11,856 BSO/Saddle 343-4V Auto Go-Pak A/C Leather
    http://home.fuse.net/ckthomas/AMXSIG5.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by 74on35s
    Thanks JJ, for looking. Its kinda on the back burner right now until I can find the right mounts for the A/C compressor anyways...

I didn't see a 3 groove option in the Bulltear store menu, I'll look harder...
    No Problem - - we've been trying to get MC to make some AC Compressor mounts to go along with the ALT brackets - but he's ignored the cry from the masses
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Couldn't you just to to local U-Pull it and snag a 4 bolt balancer and pulley that way you dont have one of the oddballs to deal with on a later basis?
    1980 CJ-5, 360 powered, T-18, Dana 20, Advanced Adapters output , 4.56's, Dana 30 frt chromoly shafts w/297 joints and Tru-Trac and M20 rear with Detroit, Superior shafts, and disc brakes and Tom Woods frt and rear shafts.........about 10k in misc aftermarket parts!