Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
CJ-8 parting out - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: CJ-8 parting out

Thank you from BT Tech Master Bulltear Forum
    sent payment by paypall

Thank you from BT Master (OIIIO)
    shipped ups this morning
    IF washington wont quit spending money like mad men then i suggest we claim 9 deductions in 2010 and withold or taxes till the final dead line of 4/15/2011.

CJ7 AMC401 http://www.fordification.com/images/forum/bug.gif

"May God have mercy on my enemies, because I WON'T!!" -General George Patton
    Member #377

sound amazing

got the carb today. only problem I see is that it's a 600 not a 500 like you said it was

Crap. it has a manual choke right?

well crap... for some reason when i checked the numbers i had it down in my mind as a 500.

Let me know what you want me to do.

i'll refund you and i'll pay the shipping getting it back out here.

Im really sorry for misleading you and getting your hopes up on that one.
    IF washington wont quit spending money like mad men then i suggest we claim 9 deductions in 2010 and withold or taxes till the final dead line of 4/15/2011.

Member #377

I'll get it to work. I was hoping for a 500 but a 600 should work OK. I'm replacing my 600 Holley that I'm tired of trying to keep in tune. every time the weather changes up here i'm out of tune. I think i'll be fine I already got the parts coming to convert it to electric and off-road.

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS

Re: CJ-8 parting out

Quote Originally Posted by Dusty
    CJ-8 frame $1000 Frame setup for Coils and long arms
    For the love of JEEPS Man . . . WHY!!! Sounds like a killer set up - wish I had seen this sooner, would have wanted the whole kit - I miss my Scambler
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Quote Originally Posted by Mudrat
    For the love of JEEPS Man . . . WHY!!! Sounds like a killer set up - wish I had seen this sooner, would have wanted the whole kit - I miss my Scambler

You really need to post up that pic you showed me of that thing - was as long as a limo! Oh, and it kills me to see you parting this project out - you were soooo close!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lifted79CJ7
    You really need to post up that pic you showed me of that thing - was as long as a limo! Oh, and it kills me to see you parting this project out - you were soooo close!!
    Jack,
    Been posted since Mar 2004 Try HERE

Dam I like this smilie
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Quote Originally Posted by Lifted79CJ7

We all hit that spot in life where sometimes a toy or two has to be sacrificed to head off disaster or to re-insure that winter doesnt catch you off gaurd. this one just needed to be sacrificed.

the future wife already endorses the purchasing of another CJ8 down the road. she was pissed i sold this one

Pat did they move you out Washington now?

the frame and suspension is all still there just sold the tub off the top is all

Member #377