Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962
so what!

Thread: so what!

Thank you from BT Gear Head

so what!

OK its been a long day on both jobs. I'm 1/2 drunk now and a little p!ssed of about life right now. I want a nice day to go out and drive the Javelin. I want a new carb. I want 1 job with decent hours that I can use my degrees with. I want someone to buy my 401. I want to go pheasant hunting in the morning. I want to go to a blow out batchelor party, or any party. . I want another drink. What do you want?
    ...and the peasants danced

I want my Jeep to stop breaking and for the most part i want some beer........preferably Budweiser, but i can make due
    1980 CJ-5, 360 powered, T-18, Dana 20, Advanced Adapters output , 4.56's, Dana 30 frt chromoly shafts w/297 joints and Tru-Trac and M20 rear with Detroit, Superior shafts, and disc brakes and Tom Woods frt and rear shafts.........about 10k in misc aftermarket parts!

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    LAID
    83 eagle (r.i.p.)
    85 gl1200 gold wing LTD pilot
    1999 gl1500C valkyrie(plain gold wing)
    1994 jeep grand cherokee limited pilot
    McDonnell Douglas c-17 mechanic
    corrupting people since 1962

Thank you from BT ULTRA TECH MASTER!!!
    I want all these beautiful women to stop fondeling me (only looking for career advancement).. and i want to make enough money at just one darn job !!
    "A man's got to know his limitation's"

Dirty Harry.

I want the cash to do a 2 1/2 ton swap on my F250, but enough cash to swap in a 60 front would tide me over.....

i'm poor.....

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    JEEZ, there's a list?? If I start, it won't stop!!

Top 3?:
    Finish the Honey Do list
    Get the Heep outta the garage (and running)
    One Job that pays what I should make without having to put in 80 hours a week (40 hour a week salery, putting in 80 w/o overtime )
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE