Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962
Bulltear Steakfeast - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bulltear Steakfeast

Thank you from BT Tech Master Bulltear Forum
    Quote Originally Posted by jeepsr4ever
    Cool! Chad...hmmm what would be fun for the kids up here...hmmmm....I wonder if we could have some games for them...do you let them play videos games?
    Driving games might be alright, I don't want them begging me later for a gaming system at home the oldest is 8 he'd be the only one probally, and has a hard time seeing, about has to have his nose on the screen, the 3YO would give it a try, but I'm afraid he'd break something, andmy girl is not quite a year and a half, she sticks pretty close to Mama.

I think going to MOA might end up being part of the deal, She was looking at some outlet mall, but said it was the oppisite direction. I'm hooked on a show 6:00 sat nights so I just got to be back home by then.

How early you going to get things rolling? I'm thinking of a slow start tomorrow, It's my only day to sleep in a little or do whatever in the morning, but I don't want to head up too late in the day, mapquest says 109 miles one way.
    parting several FSJ'S

Thank you from BT Master Mechanic
    Well I was going to drive the truck there...But I went out last night after to work to see if I could find that little noise under it at times...

I found it at 65mph, 4 miles out of town...3:30AM...

Seems them boys at the tech college might have missed something when there rebuilt it...or used the cheap chain??

Does this beat the leaky front cover?????

I guess I'll be there in the car...better mileage anyway I guess. The boy will be happy he doesn't have to ride in the truck though. lol

Time for the NP205! Enough of this QT stuff...what's the price of scrap aluminum anyway?
    If this new part can't break....what old part will??

Last QT I exploded looked worse than that, don't just toss the whole thing in the scrap, useable QT parts are a tearable thing to waste.
    parting several FSJ'S

Thank you from BT Gear Head
    I cant get there but I will make a delivery order, 1 steak please, no sides. And just so it wont be inconveinient to ship just tuck it into a timing cover, I think that should hold it ok for shipping!

Hope everyone has a good time!
    Stay away from MCs "water Cooler"!!!
    ...and the peasants danced

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    Well obviously I won't be there - got things to do here before bugging out on Monday.

Y'all have a great time What's wrong with the wter cooler
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Probally keeping something besides water cool...

I think we're going to be taking off here in a bit, looks like I'm going to have to do the MOA stop on the way up, so I'd figure at least mid afternoon before we get there.
    parting several FSJ'S

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS jeepsr4ever's Avatar
    Great to meet you and the family Chad!!

Big thanks to Xracer390 for buying and assembling the grill
    Thanks to Brek for assembling the grill and drinking free beer and eating free steak
    Thanks to Jeep Man 401 and his son for the ninja weapons
    Thanks to Jeepers Creepers for bringing codeman
    Thanks to Amcdude for showing up
    Thanks to Benny for the Venison chili..mmmmm
    Thanks to Skylar for eating his share
    Thanks to Bob, Bob, Bob, Jerry and the rest of the gang from MN North Star AMC!!
    [COLOR=#000000]
    Featuring www.StarLabCNC.com[/URL] for CNC plasma machines
    1-651-433-3689 TOLL FREE 1-855-433-3689

Quote Originally Posted by jeepsr4ever
    Great to meet you and the family Chad!!

Big thanks to Xracer390 for buying and assembling the grill
    Thanks to Brek for assembling the grill and drinking free beer and eating free steak
    Thanks to Jeep Man 401 and his son for the ninja weapons
    Thanks to Jeepers Creepers for bringing codeman
    Thanks to Amcdude for showing up
    Thanks to Benny for the Venison chili..mmmmm
    Thanks to Skylar for eating his share
    Thanks to Bob, Bob, Bob, Jerry and the rest of the gang from MN North Star AMC!!
    Good to finally meet you in person, and see your shop. Drove strait through on the way back took a little over 90 minutes, less than 2hours, got back a little later than we wanted, Luke fell asleep and was not happy when he woke up, about to get all the kiddies in bed now, then a little quiet time for me and the TV.
    parting several FSJ'S

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    I was going to call and see how it was going, but figured NOBODY would answer the phone - and if they did, they wouldn't be cohearant :-) (MC )

So glad it was good for y'all - I've met the 'Big Man' a few times already, but I sure could have used some MEAT for dinner!!!!

'Rat
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Thanks for having us!

And thanks to Brek for jumpstarting the purple beast!